a Tribute to all our Heroes, composed by a 12 years old lady!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nexialys
    • May 2004
    • 1.1.x

Share the Love a Tribute to all our Heroes, composed by a 12 years old lady!

This week, one little lady named Pennsylia Caron, from Québec, released her first composition called "Heros" *(Heroes in english).. She is 12 years old, and decided to make a musical arrangement for her uncle who is going back in Afghanistan next week.

Video hommage à nos militaires Canadien en Afghanistan. Composer par une petite fille de 12 ans.

I think this Tribute is the best proof of what our children could do for their fathers and families who are at war right now...

That war is not only a situation where we debate if things are right or wrong, they are also a situation where we see the strongest things of all that we are, humans...

This is an interlude for all these debates we have about the Alpha 4.0...
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

What a wonderful collection of images. She did a wonderful job of putting them all together.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• nexialys
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

actually she put all this by searching all the images on the web, all images are related to soldiers from Canada, and she contacted all the persons on the pictures or their families, they are soldiers from our station here at Quebec city *(Valcartier)... She also created the whole music, built the arrangements on her own piano keyboard and computer.

i don't know her, i saw her work yesterday because she visited the tv show i am working at... but i think her work and efforts for sharing her love to her uncle is great...
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by nexialys
        actually she put all this by searching all the images on the web, all images are related to soldiers from Canada, and she contacted all the persons on the pictures or their families, they are soldiers from our station here at Quebec city *(Valcartier)... She also created the whole music, built the arrangements on her own piano keyboard and computer.

i don't know her, i saw her work yesterday because she visited the tv show i am working at... but i think her work and efforts for sharing her love to her uncle is great...
        Wow, I didn't realize she did all that. It's pretty amazing what kids can do.

I've been watching my own kids lately doing some group projects here and they are soooo creative! It kinda makes you sad to realize that the creativity they have when they are young, somehow gets lost, or put aside later in life.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
          • Sep 2001

Wow that was good
          Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...