2 monitors (1 laptop + 1 monitor)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarthek
    • May 2006

Computer Chat 2 monitors (1 laptop + 1 monitor)

Hi,

I am using laptop plus additional monitor. Got rid of mediatower, it s been great so far.

My question, additional monitor is set up on right side, so laptop is left. But I want additional monitor on left side instead of right, as the mouse is always jumping on other monitor when I try to grap slider or close the program.

Anybody know how to fix this?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Depends on the operating system, but .. you can just go to the config > display setup > and drag the blue window to the left and put the menubar on the right side, and apply.

This is how I used to do support threads, monitor rotated so i can see the full post, and get overview.

This is the setup in the other room, before I got the Mac Pro, and the desk just looked so empty
    That screenshot, that's the vbulletin.com's admin control panel, from where support tickets (and sales, etc) are done.

And before I had the macs, I was using windows, and had a quad-monitor setup. (2 vid cards)
    Yeah, try managing that under windows, so you have the menubar on teh right video card, monitor,
    and the mouse still going from left to right without skipping, etc.

Last edited by Floris; Wed 23 Sep '09, 12:27pm.

Comment

• Ryan Ashbrook
      • May 2003

For Vista do this:

Right click on Desktop > Personalize > Display Settings > Click and hold on Monitor 2 and drag it to the left side of Monitor 1.

w00t, 800 posts
      Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

• Sarthek
        • May 2006

Thanks guys, it worked, although I tried this before, I guess I didn't grab it right first time.

Nice 3d setting Floris btw.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...