The "official" stop asking for vB 2.2.0 thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DarkReaper
    • May 2001

The "official" stop asking for vB 2.2.0 thread!

Alright, calm down! JEEZ! You people are like rabid animals, lol.

As said by John, there will be more info on vBulletin "2.2.0" sometime very soon. This doesn't nessesarily mean a release, but it probably will be.

Please stop asking when it'll be released, what new features it'll have, why its not out yet, when it'll be released, when it'll....you get the point.

Its getting annoying for me, and I'm sure the mods/Jelsoft are just as annoyed
    Seriously! - The Definitive Home of All Things Serious
    Seriously! Forums

To recieve support on these forums, enter your username here.
  • Syphin
    • Oct 2001

*elf dance*

Comment

• Martin
      • Apr 2000
      • 3.5.x

I know what you mean. they had to stop coding today for a 3 hours meeting on whether or not to add "vbulletin" and "2.2.0" to the word censor list.

actually, all the excitement is kinda nice. while it may be a little bit annoying to see all the "give it to me NOW!!!" threads, it's nice to see that the product is in such high demand and that people are really anxious to see what the Devs have done
      Webmaster:
      @forumz

Comment

• amykhar
        • May 2001
        • 3.5.x

Here's the deal. I have to install software to integrate Web MD and an insurance company on November 5th. I have to finish coding and start testing an application to integrate a school purcasing site and a fund accounting system by this Friday.

If you could hold off on releasing 2.2 until after November 5th, I would be extremely grateful. I won't do my work if you give me new toys.

Amy
        http://www.eaforums.com

Comment

• mrlister
          • Nov 2000

boooooooooooooooooooo jk
          Originally posted by amykhar
          Here's the deal. I have to install software to integrate Web MD and an insurance company on November 5th. I have to finish coding and start testing an application to integrate a school purcasing site and a fund accounting system by this Friday.

If you could hold off on releasing 2.2 until after November 5th, I would be extremely grateful. I won't do my work if you give me new toys.

Amy
          - MrLister

Comment

• amtiwbg
            • Jan 2001

Who? What? Where? When? Why? How?

Does that cover all the Questions I have about the new release?

Im so excited!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hooper
              • Apr 2001
              • 3.5.x

This thread is raining on my parade....

Comment

• Kier
                Former Lead Developer, vBulletin
                • Sep 2000

Can I get 2.2.0 yet? Can I can I can I can I?

Oh... wait...

Comment

• Sinecure
                  • Jul 2001

My h@x0r skills proved to be sad, I made an attempt at getting a hold of it, only to realize it wasn't available for download in the members area hehe lol
                  Board of the Month: November
                  Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                  Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                  vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

• George L
                    Former vBulletin Support
                    • May 2000
                    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by amykhar

Amy
                    we'd have an angry mob after us if we did
                    Last edited by George L; Mon 29 Oct '01, 10:45pm.
                    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Syphin
                      • Oct 2001

I just hope my new designs are done by the time its released.. lol

And jeez... Ive already seen a member posting on a warez board promise to upload it when its released... >_<
                      That kinda sux... >_<

On the other hand... Ive seen alot of people on warez boards begging for version "2.somthing"... haha

-Syphin

Comment

• FWC
                        • Jul 2001

Of course I want the new toy. Am I looking forward to all the template mods and hack installations? Why do I do this to myself? Maybe it has to do with not being able to resist new toys.
                        FWC
                        White Sox Interactive Forums

Comment

• George L
                          Former vBulletin Support
                          • May 2000
                          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by FWC
                          Of course I want the new toy. Am I looking forward to all the template mods and hack installations? Why do I do this to myself? Maybe it has to do with not being able to resist new toys.
                          probably the fact is vB owners look to tinker with stuff.. i remember a lot of vB owners said they'd visit my own vb forum everyday just to see what i changed in the templates etc... people love to tweak and tinker
                          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Mac Write
                            • Oct 2001
                            • 4.2.x

I have a who company of 50,000 PC's hooked up to a couple OC-48 connections ready with D.O.S on this site at the click of a button if I don't get 2.2 within a few hours.
                            Last edited by Mac Write; Mon 29 Oct '01, 11:10pm.

Comment

• George L
                              Former vBulletin Support
                              • May 2000
                              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Mac Write
                              I have a who company of 50,000 PC's hooked up to a couple OC-48 connections ready with D.O.S on this site at the click of a button if I don't get 2.2 within a few hours.
                              if you did that you won't be able toget 2.2 for more than those few hours

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...