Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kevinmanphp
    • Jul 2005

Online Poker (PokerStars)

I'm interested in playing poker online with play money. Anyone know if installing the PokerStars application on my PC will give me viruses or malware (spyware, etc). I wasn't sure what these poker apps were laced with, and figured I'd ask about PokerStars specifically. Anyone know?
  • LilPimpnRapper
    • Aug 2003

No, you will be fine. Fulltiltpoker is a very good site if you want to play with real or fake money also. I lost a lot of real money on it lol. But i couldn't believe it when I gathered enough fake chips that people were asking me to sell them. So if your playing for fake money, I know from personal experience, if you can make enough fake chips, people will actually pay you real money for the fake chips you give them. I had 110 million fake chips and I sold all of it in 3 days for about $500.. It usually sells for $5-10 per million fake chips... but yes pokerstarts or fulltiltpoker and you will be good. those are two trustworthy poker sites

Comment

• kevinmanphp
      • Jul 2005

I was actually going to download Full Tilt Poker until some google searches came up with this:

Apparently the Full Tilt Poker app is laced with Cutwail.dll trojan . I can't afford to have anything mess up my PC since I work on it. I'm guessing you didn't have any problems though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...