• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Mikey
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Floris
    *wakes up* 9 am, gmt +2

IT IS MONDAY

Windows users, please go to work and spend hours syncing your mobile devices to get to your spreadsheets. While listening to your Zune and squirt songs to your other Zune customer.

TODAY IS FANBOY DAY, in other words: Convert, or GTFO

*puts on his steve jobs tshirt and boots all his... nm, they are of course already booted up, since like.. FOREEEEVER*

# starts the music #

Woops, sorry .. didn't mean to take over the thread For some weird reason I always get excited for a keynote presentation that's not a sweaty guy shouting developers developers developers hehe. Continue as you were.

My Forums: The Geek District - Off Topic Hut
    My Blog: Mikeylicious
    Projects: Shorten URL's with kwn.me

Comment

• Dean C
      • Mar 2002
      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Mad Mikey
      Seconded. Why do you mac users feel the need to go on this crusade to convert users to your OS. I don't like it, it's not for me. Just like XP is not for you. I don't spend hours sync'ing my devices, I use exchange which does it all for me. I don't own a Zune, but who does?
      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• Cromulent
        • Oct 2005
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Dean C
        Seconded. Why do you mac users feel the need to go on this crusade to convert users to your OS?
        Mac users are nothing compared to Linux users .

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Obviously the pun of the post was too much for you Dean, that's ok

Comment

• Vile
            • Jul 2002
            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Cole2026
            I picked up a Pre on Saturday. It is quite a cool device with a lot of potential....
            Awesome. This is probably the most thought out, insightful post in this thread. (*cough, Mr. offtopic Floris* )
            Thanks for the info. I'll do some playing around with it as well, but will probably wait for ATT/Verizon to get it since I'll most likely be sticking to ATT or switching to Verizon, as both have pretty good service in my area.
            Webmaster / Administrator
            www.MegaGames.com
            www.MGForums.com

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

Does anybody think the pre battery life will be improved? The things I read in all these articles is that they are quite positive about certain things that the other smartphones do not have, and even do better. But they are kind of all complaining that the battery doesn't even make it through a day.

Comment

• Cole2026
                • Apr 2004
                • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Floris
                Does anybody think the pre battery life will be improved? The things I read in all these articles is that they are quite positive about certain things that the other smartphones do not have, and even do better. But they are kind of all complaining that the battery doesn't even make it through a day.
                Well, as far as today goes, I have been running my Pre all day for nearly twelve hours now, and I am at about 34% battery. This is with moderate usage of the browser, applications, and the phone throughout the day.

The only thing I have heard is that some company is coming out with a 1350 mAH battery next week for the Pre.

Comment

• Floris
                  • Dec 2001

That is a lot better than what I read and hear. That's good.

Comment

• TheComputerGuy
                    • Apr 2001

I currently have a Samsung Instinct. I will be upgrading to the Pre soon.
                    I have been with Sprint since 03. I have a great cell phone rate, so I will be picking one up to hopefully enjoy things the Instinct dropped the ball on.

I'm excited about the battery information.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...