No announcement yet.

Support Chicago's 2016 Olympic Bid!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic Support Chicago's 2016 Olympic Bid!

http://www.chicago2016.org/

---

here are some pics I took the other night. The Olympic Committee has been in town all week..

I hate watermarking pics but I've seen way too many show up on random profiles.

-----

Wouldn't be as good as Sydney.

Comment

Very nice photos.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That's pretty impressive. I've only been to Chicago once, and never left the airport. Our flight to NYC was redirected to Chicago for some reason. I have to say I've never flown over a city like it at night. When you fly really low over the water, and can see all the skyscrapers, it's truly a site to behold!
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Not a chance. I wish I had sabotaged the IOC's visit somehow

Comment

Nice pictures
            - TomJames

Comment

Chicago wouldn't need support if they got steve urkel to do some advertising. He's probably the most famous person to ever come from chicago.
              I love lamp

Comment

Originally posted by DJDarknez View Post
                Not a chance. I wish I had sabotaged the IOC's visit somehow
                why?

Comment

Originally posted by Redseal View Post
                  Chicago wouldn't need support if they got steve urkel to do some advertising. He's probably the most famous person to ever come from chicago.
                  LOL um who?

Comment

The legend himself has a wiki page devoted to his greatness:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Urkel
                    I love lamp

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoPhotoShop View Post
                      why?
                      No real good reason, just don't want to deal with all the tourists and the construction and everything and anything that goes along with having to host an event so large.

If it was anyone other than Daley, then maybe I would put up with it. But not him.

Comment

My step-son watches that show every night on Nickolodeon.

As for Olympics in Chicago, I wouldn't mind. My aunt owns three houses right on the lake so we could all go check out the festivities.
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

LOL I'm such an idiot for even asking.

Comment

Originally posted by DJDarknez View Post
                            No real good reason, just don't want to deal with all the tourists and the construction and everything and anything that goes along with having to host an event so large.

If it was anyone other than Daley, then maybe I would put up with it. But not him.
                            ok, fair enough. personally, I like all those things you mentioned

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                            My step-son watches that show every night on Nickolodeon.

As for Olympics in Chicago, I wouldn't mind. My aunt owns three houses right on the lake so we could all go check out the festivities.
                            where abouts?

Comment

Can't remember the exact borough but I want to say Evanston. Not too far from Northwestern University.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Working...
                              X