X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iwantvb
    • Sep 2008

Please help!

Apparently I can't post in the right section because of the freakin VBulletin staff.

Anyways, I am posting this thread for support, ( And got damn, I can get support on VBulletin even if I am not a customer! ), and the owner doesn't even know whats going on either. I keep getting a error when connecting trying to connect to www.rsforum.com, here is the error: Even the forum owner doesn't know what is going on, any reasons why?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.rsforums.com Port 80
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

If you are not the license owner, then you can ask the owner to add you to that page,

Note: The license owner will need to fill out a support ticket for this one anyway.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• dkon26
      • Jul 2007
      • 3.7.x

Why not have the "licensed" owner come here and get support?

Comment

• Iwantvb
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

If you are not the license owner, then you can ask the owner to add you to that page,

Note: The license owner will need to fill out a support ticket for this one anyway.
        O.....M........G......why can't you just help me here and right now? I really have no contact, if I email him, I don't know if he will reply, but I can try.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

I'm sorry but I have already answered this. I'm afraid that you are going to have to abide by the same rules as everyone else.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

The problem is between the owner of that site and you, and has nothing to do with us. We can not give you any help because the issue with the site is between the owner of the site .. and us, when it comes to vBulletin.

it has nothing to do with you.

And you are well aware of the company policies we have here.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...