X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iwantvb
    • Sep 2008

Database error?

I have recently tried to go to www.rsforums.com and I have gone there for serveral months now, and I have have no problems what's so ever, but about 3-4 days ago. When I tried to go to it, it when to google instead and had a link with the descrition that said something about a database error and the owner has been contacted. Well, It has stopped saying that, and everyone can connect using the regular domain, but I can't, it still links to google, but doesn't say database error anymore tho. I have to use a proxy just to get on the site.

Note: If this is in the wrong section, please move it.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...