October 14 - We're all going to get abducted (or something), apparently..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

I am sorry, but you won't be able to wind me up. I am just correcting you where you go wrong.

Why is the corporate media so intent on propagating alien stories?
    Like I said, twice now, I've answered this question. You said I didn't. I informed you I actually did.

Sorry mate. I hope you understand now.

Comment

• MrLeN
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seanie
      you're reading WAY to much into things.

they're covering it because its what people are talking about it on their lunch breaks and by the water cooler.

not because some big corporate company is run by an alien from a planet 4342 million lightyears away.

you're looking for a conspircy theory arnt you? what are your views on 9/11?
      Look, I really don't want to turn this thread into a problem. I am personally quite capable of possessing an opposing view and remaining absolutely calm -- but I haven't even presented a view here in this thread yet and it's on the verge of being redundant.

I could answer your question, but I really think I should stop posting in this thread. I am simply confused with how it got to the point where I have to expressly and emphatically reiterate that I am not insisting that UFO's exist.

I do have an opposing view than you and if you are willing to hear it, I am quite capable of presenting it. However, I can see that in your questioning, you believe that 9/11 was actually carried out by "terrorists". And if I know anything about human nature, if I try to say anything otherwise, I'll be scolded and rebuked as if I am an alien myself.

What I would really like to do is try and get this thread back on topic. It has come so far off topic that I don't even know what it's about anymore lol -- and I created the thread.
      I'm Kind of a Big Deal
      Hosting (no ads) and "DNS" Domain - Pay Nothing (ever).
      100,000 Text Links. No registration required.

Comment

• MrLeN
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Floris
        I am sorry, but you won't be able to wind me up. I am just correcting you where you go wrong.

Like I said, twice now, I've answered this question. You said I didn't. I informed you I actually did.

Sorry mate. I hope you understand now.
        I understand mate.
        I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

• Seanie
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by MrLeN
          Look, I really don't want to turn this thread into a problem. I am personally quite capable of possessing an opposing view and remaining absolutely calm -- but I haven't even presented a view here in this thread yet and it's on the verge of being redundant.

I could answer your question, but I really think I should stop posting in this thread. I am simply confused with how it got to the point where I have to expressly and emphatically reiterate that I am not insisting that UFO's exist.

I do have an opposing view than you and if you are willing to hear it, I am quite capable of presenting it. However, I can see that in your questioning, you believe that 9/11 was actually carried out by "terrorists". And if I know anything about human nature, if I try to say anything otherwise, I'll be scolded and rebuked as if I am an alien myself.

What I would really like to do is try and get this thread back on topic. It has come so far off topic that I don't even know what it's about anymore lol -- and I created the thread.
          well there you go, you're looking for people to back up your conspircy theories.

I think thats the end of this thread until the 14th... good luck proving your 'theory'

Comment

• MrLeN
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seanie
            well there you go, you're looking for people to back up your conspircy theories.

I think thats the end of this thread until the 14th... good luck proving your 'theory'
            Seanie, why are you being so vitreous? I am sincerely at a loss here. I am not after anyone to back up anything. I am really, truly dumbfounded. I am bending over backwards to be nice to you here, but you seem so upset and intend on accusing me of things. Why are you being sarcastic? What is the purpose. It's really not necessary mate. Really - it's not.

Why is this the end of the thread until the 14th? Do you still believe that I think UFO's are going to show up? Mate are you busy? Only half reading the posts or something? I can wait until you have the time to read my posts in full. I'm not in a hurry.

I am really confused with you - I have to say. Sorry, but you've really lost me. I don't know what else to say to you. You seem hell bent on labeling me with projections of what ever it is you think I think. I haven't said anything about what I think whatsoever. I have merely asked questions.
            I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

• KW802
              • Jul 2003

"I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords."

... The US has entered a depression. The dollar is no longer worth the paper it's printed on -- and the world is on the verge of an economic collapse. Yet every time I turn on the TV all I hear about are UFO's.
              Because most of today's news outlets are more about entertainment then actually providing factual news. TV station news will do just about anything to pull in the ratings so if there is nothing positive to report then they will seek out the light pieces like UFO sightings in order to not make the evening news so depressing. People don't like depressing news; if you want ratings, you give the masses what they want and what they want is happy news and if there is no happy news then you give them entertaining news.

... What I believe is that someone "wants" us to believe in them. ...
              Ah, but perhaps that is the plan all along. After all, what better way to hide secret military testing of advanced planes then with a cover story of a UFO sighting? The US government would much rather have people reporting that they saw a UFO then talking about the super-secret Air Force figher jet that they spotted out in the desert that leaves ringed contrails.
              [URL="http://coolscifi.com"]Cool Sci-Fi[/URL="http://coolscifi.com"] | [URL="http://awalkerbit.me"]Walking Dead[/URL="awalkerbit.me"]

Comment

• MrLeN
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by KW802
                "I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords."

Because most of today's news outlets are more about entertainment then actually providing factual news. TV station news will do just about anything to pull in the ratings so if there is nothing positive to report then they will seek out the light pieces like UFO sightings in order to not make the evening news so depressing. People don't like depressing news; if you want ratings, you give the masses what they want and what they want is happy news and if there is no happy news then you give them entertaining news.

Ah, but perhaps that is the plan all along. After all, what better way to hide secret military testing of advanced planes then with a cover story of a UFO sighting? The US government would much rather have people reporting that they saw a UFO then talking about the super-secret Air Force figher jet that they spotted out in the desert that leaves ringed contrails.
                Well that's right. The black budget space program and the military industrial complex have technology which we could barely even imagine. The true advancement of technology is kept under tight wraps and we don't find out about it for 20+ years. However, I'm more inclined to think that we haven't been told about any of the "useful" technology since the 50's. Oil was obsolete at the turn of last century.

Now factor in that the corporate media are bending over backwards to convince everyone that UFO's exist, and then people like Blossom Goodchild who the media suck up like a vacuum cleaner. I can't help but think there's some agenda behind all of this.

If something does occur on the 14th (or any other date), my first instinct is that it's evil and trickery -- and I wont be buying it. The reason why I am posting about this now is because I feel that a critical mass has been reached. The UFO and Alien propaganda couldn't possibly get much more exposure than it's getting now, and I can't help but wonder what the motivation behind it all is.

"Love and Light" my rear end! If anything shows up over my house, I'll give it the bird. I don't believe anyone that says they're a "channeler".
                I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

• Jingus
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 3.6.x

It isn't the government who is behind this, it's the aluminum foil companys.
                  They spread storys of alien abductions, the public panics and everyone rushes out to buy aluminum foil to wrap themselves up and the aluminum foil companys make a fortune.
                  Here is an example of a person who has been tricked into buying aluminum foil after reading about UFO abductions.

Wrapping yourself up in aluminum foil is not going to protect you from alien abductions of signals from secret government mind control satellites.
                  You have to use lead foil.

Comment

• MrLeN
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jingus
                    It isn't the government who is behind this, it's the aluminum foil companys.
                    They spread storys of alien abductions, the public panicks and everyone rushes out to buy aluminum foil to wrap themselves up and the aluminum foil companys make a fortune.
                    Here is an example of a person who has been tricked into buying aluminum foil after reading about UFO abductions.
                    http://i34.tinypic.com/34fi9lh.jpg
                    Cute. I don't believe that the "government" is behind much of anything anymore. They sold us to elitists over the last 20 years. Our countries are corporations now and the citizens are employees of those corporations.

Governments as we understand them are a thing of the past.
                    I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

• Jingus
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 3.6.x

Cute. I don't believe that the "government" is behind much of anything anymore. They sold us to elitists over the last 20 years. Our countries are corporations now and the citizens are employees of those corporations.

Governments as we understand them are a thing of the past.
                      You got that right.
                      Our so called leaders are nothing more than a televised puppet show for the gullible masses.

Comment

• MrNase
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3.8.x

Q: Have you heard anything about this 14 of October thing?

No, not yet. And to be honest, I don't understand the excitement.

I don't even recall the last time German television reported on aliens. I guess they have better things to do than to give some nuts a plattform for their propaganda.

And by the way: YouTube isn't the best place to find information on serious things. It's so easy to use, even the bloody stupid are able to share their videos.
                        That's the end of that!

Comment

• MrLeN
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MrNase
                          Q: Have you heard anything about this 14 of October thing?

No, not yet. And to be honest, I don't understand the excitement.

I don't even recall the last time German television reported on aliens. I guess they have better things to do than to give some nuts a plattform for their propaganda.

And by the way: YouTube isn't the best place to find information on serious things. It's so easy to use, even the bloody stupid are able to share their videos.
                          That is exactly right! The corporate media should have better things to do that give nuts a platform for their propaganda! So why on earth are these media outlets spending so much time, money and effort propagating such things? And it's got past a passing phase. It's being going on, and escalating for a good 12 months.

I am totally aware that YouTube is not the best place to find information. But I only posted this video of Blossom Goodchild so that you can see what the woman says. There's a whole heap of other information about her and her "prediction" online, dating long before this video. This video (alone) is not what I am all concerned with. My whole point isn't necessarily what she says alone. My point is that this whole cumulative effort is reaching some sort of critical mass. This UFO/Alien propaganda couldn't possibly receive any more promotion than it's getting right now.

I am absolutely convinced that there's a reason behind it all. Now, in contrast to the accusations made against me in this thread up until now, I certainly don't believe that aliens are "actually" going to show up. But I do wholeheartedly believe that "something" is up, and that "something" requires a lot of the population to actually believe in aliens.

I don't know WHY all his is being promoted so heavily - but I do know that it's really odd. I know that the amount of promotion this topic has been receiving is far past being something fashionable for the times.

If ANYTHING, you'd think people were "over" this whole UFO thing. You'd think that people are sick of alien stories and pictures of blurry dots and blobs. But no, the corporate media has to kick it all into full swing. WHY? There's a reason. I know there's a reason - I just don't know what that reason is. But what ever it is, I don't think its good.

It's not just the corporate media, you have a heap of scientists and doctors receiving large amounts of funding to set up international organizations. Exopolitics, the disclosure project, government officials all signing up to say they know aliens exist. I'm talking HUNDREDS of them - including "leaders" of countries - including astronauts. I've lost count of the amount of UFO episodes Larry King has done lately.

Now you have this world known "channeler" claiming that she "knows" UFO's are going to show up on the 14th. Now someone who is an author and (ironically) an "actress" would NOT make such claims unless she was either 1). Getting something very beneficial out of it (money?), OR 2). she knows about some plans that will be orchestrated. I certainly don't believe for a second that she is "actually" channeling beings of light. I mean come on!

These are the things I wanted to discuss before this thread became a debate about journalism and me trying to repel the accusation that I think UFO's are going to invade. These are very important questions. WHY are so many BILLIONS of dollars of air time spent on this topic?

Are the world elitists trying to preoccupy us so that we're not watching them while they pull the US economy to its knees? Is a war about to start? Why do they want us preoccupied with these things? Why such extraordinary measures?

See, the topic of "aliens" is something I really couldn't care less about right now. Whether aliens exist or not - we can't know that. There's no point even debating it. I stick with facts, and one fact I know is that the corporate media (specifically the US corporate media) which is owned by the SAME companies that own the banks and military industrial complex want us to believe in Aliens. WHY?

That's what I want to know. Why? I know that no one can definitively answer this, but some intelligent speculation wouldn't go astray. That's all I am asking for. So far on this thread and other treads I get everything from "so what", to "what ever", to "what will be will be", to "aliens don't exist!", to "we're not being abducted", to "I'll see you on the 15th ans say you were wrong!" etc etc.. none of these answers are useful.

Something may or may not happen on the 14th. But someone wants us to think it is, and it's not just Blossom Goodchild. There's a whole agenda backed by BIG money and millions of dollars worth or air time trying to convince us to believe in Aliens. Why?
                          Last edited by MrLeN; Sat 4 Oct '08, 1:53am.
                          I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

• Milado
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3.8.x

A mere propaganda.

In west UFOs are spoken to be true, I don't deny. they may be true.

Anyway, in the middle east here, jinns or demons are believed to be true and exist. the same way, you find faked photos, reports and tapes (videos). etc. all of them have a religious origin. in this situation I deny for absolute.

A mere propaganda. UFOs, if they reach our world, they don't need to hide themselves from our devil eyes, they're already stronger and more intelligent to defend themselves in case they reached our sky.

So, nothing is gooning to happen on 14th of October. Have a good sleep on that night please.
                            Last edited by Milado; Sat 4 Oct '08, 8:13am.
                            Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

• RHarbison
                              • Mar 2002

If the world is destroyed by UFO's in October, will I be able to get a refund on the un-used portion of my yearly subscription to the forum and VB updates?

Comment

• Milado
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Jingus
                                You got that right.
                                Our so called leaders are nothing more than a televised puppet show for the gullible masses.
                                LOL, I'm turned on my back.
                                Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...