X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bioclef
    • Mar 2001

Hooper,
    I can understand how angry you are and all my fellow American friends. Me & my country over here are feeling the same way to towards the terrorists.
    But why? I'm asking why? Why just because of a country been attacked by a group of terrorists and the whole world is a suspect?
    I know these are all the Media Bull****s. They just want a better coverage everyday.. they want Americans to feel the rage.. and more rage.
    But do you know why lots of countries is a suspect? Cos they know that the whole world hate 'em but feel obligated to like 'em. Bussines & Money.
    So chill.. I like you.. hehee

Comment

• bioclef
      • Mar 2001

okay guys.. i got this from someone. don't know is it true or not.. but just read it. who's from Canada? Please let me know something.

My dear friends, Unfortunately what we have all been thinking for the last few days is true. Apparently, Israel is behind this attack on the United States. This article appeared in a Canadian newspaper. Also, personally I have heard from a friend that works at CNN that they too knew that Israel was behind this, but declined airing the piece. Further, the clip of Palestinians celebrating has proven to have been from a 1991 video of Palestinians celebrating an attack by scud missles on Tel Aviv by Iraq. We all knew that this was too complex and to intricate for Muslims to pull off, now it seems like our hunches are being justified.

Please forward to all.

NEWS EMBARGO AFTER ISRAELI LINK LEAK

Stern-Intel (Canada). A US military intelligence source revealeddetails of an internal intelligence memo that points to the Israeli Mossad intelligence service having links to the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks. The intelligence source, who requested his name be with held, confirmed the internal US intelligence memo circulated four weeks ago described information that pointed to the threat of a covert Israelioperation on US soil to turn mass public opinion against Palestinian Arabs via anapparent terrorist attack on US interests that would give Israel the greenlight to implement a large scale military onslaught against the Palestinian Arab population.

The 11 September attack has been described by experts as being too sophisticated for a lone terrorist group to execute. "This attack required a high level of military precision and the resources of an advanced intelligence agency. In addition, the attackers would have needed to be extremely familiar with both air force one flight operations, civil airline flight paths and aerial assault tactics on sensitive US cities like Washington, Stated David Stern an expert on Israeli intelligence operations. The attacks targeted the Pentagon, World Trade Center towers,with the white house and air force also being targets according to the FBI.

"The attacks have certainly turned US public opinion firmly backin Israel's favor after 11 months of Palestinian uprising, heavy criticism of Israel over war crimes allegations and racism by a UN conference inDurban. The attacks serve no Arab group or nation's interests but their timing came in the midst of international condemnation of Israel for its policy of death squad assassination of Palestinian political and police figures", added Stern.

If verified, the news of Israel's involvement in the US attack will come as no surprise to intelligence experts. The state of Israel has along history of covert operations against Western targets with attacks on the King David Hotel, USS Liberty, murder of a Scandinavian UN envoy as well asespionage against the US during the Jonathan Pollard case.

On Wednesday the US defense department issued a warning to its officials to halt the leak of information on the investigation which it says is happening on a daily basis since the attacks occurred.

Comment

• thewitt
        • Mar 2001
        • 3.0.0 Gamma

Originally posted by bioclef
        okay guys.. i got this from someone. don't know is it true or not.. but just read it. who's from Canada? Please let me know something.
        [BS deleted]
        Dream on.
        Tim Hewitt
        myOstrich Internet - Domain Management & Internet Services
        myOstrich Golf - When it comes to golf, we don't have our heads in the sand.

Comment

• Skeptical
          • Oct 2000

Originally posted by Hooper
          Many have stated simple things such as religion. Truthfully this is correct. In a very broad and raw statement it is correct. This country does not worship the God of our own bible. This country worships money and is always looking for more. Everything in our society depends apon it. Our Dollar says "In God We Trust". But in reallity it is in the Dollar that American people find their God's in. This is why the Americans are hated. We have a new generation of politicians. We have M Alb taking the commandments off the walls of the government buildings. We have the so called seperation of church and state that is truly unconstitutional. Then we get bombed and the president is shown in a church all day long simply because he called a day of prayer.

The US says true "Fox Hole" prayers when it comes to our government and religion. The Dollar is god until something bad happens, Then we need more religion and prayer in government.

Our founding forefathers stated that the United States should revere the "ten commandments." That religion was an essential part of our county. Our oldest church in the nation has the name of god in marble in the ceilings. I have seen it. I have been there.
          And as I say, I lived to see the day that a WOMAN political leader (We'll call her Eve) in Washington took the laws of the creater off the walls of of our great nations buildings. I believe she is dead now. Maybe we could put the laws back on the walls of our government.
          First of all, I'd like to say I am all for war against these bastard terrorists, so please don't take the following is meaning I'm against retaliation.

Religion has proven itself over and over again to be the cause of much suffering, wars, and hatred. Things like the KKK, witch-burning, abortion-clinic bombings, and most of all, Bin Laden. This country was founded by our forefathers, but that doesn't mean they are god and absolutely nothing should change.
          Well, there it is.
          - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

• Hooper
            • Apr 2001
            • 3.5.x

Originally posted by bioclef
            On Wednesday the US defense department issued a warning to its officials to halt the leak of information on the investigation which it says is happening on a daily basis since the attacks occurred.

I wouldn't doubt it at all at this point that the report came from US Intellegence. I wouldn't doubt if it were true either. Before I could even see the news, Canada had the US's Intellegence reports posting it on the net and Singapore is posting them in the vBulletin forums.

I am not only shocked, I am astonished that Washington cannot even keep a memo with the US security issues top secret. It is rediculous what we have for Intellegence and security in this nation at the present. Something that should be protected by our government is displayed on the internet in a matter of minutes.

This has happened many times in the last past 10 years. I have a feeling that we never recovered those notebook computers with our Top Secret Information that previously vanashed from Washington either.

Washington's secrets are usually the latest headlines.
            Worse than a hole in a MicroSoft Browser. Might as well just tell our enemies what we are doing.

Depressing.
            Last edited by Hooper; Thu 20 Sep '01, 1:38am.

Comment

• Chen
              • Jun 2001

Re: We're coming.

Originally posted by Hooper
              We're coming.
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• Hooper
                • Apr 2001
                • 3.5.x

Re: Re: We're coming.

Originally posted by FireFly

Interesting.

Comment

• bioclef
                  • Mar 2001

America, We Feel your Pain, Do you Feel Ours?

Don't wanna fight & I hate politics.. but this is for Hooper.

Have Palestinians Really Danced on the Pain of America?

A six year old Palestinian girl kneeled and nervously, yet gently laid a flower to join hundreds of other flowers, banners and candles in a small vigil held in Jerusalem to commemorate the death of thousands of Americans in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington. ; The little girl rushed back, bashful, and held on her mother's hand and both stood quietly gazing at a burning candle.

At the scene, only a few reporters gathered, none of them represented foreign agencies; they were all Arabs and Palestinians.

But Americans who witnessed the world weeping for their victims, never learned of the deep sympathy that was felt by many Palestinians across Palestine and around the world.

However, they did see, with horror and dismay, a few Palestinian children dancing on an old car, two men shooting in the air and an old woman with thick spectacles waving her arms, in celebration of the attacks, we were told.
                  Every major American news network prides itself with having its own exclusive footage and reporting. When it came to the scene of the dozen dancing Palestinians, they were willing to share the report, which was syndicated all over the world, and aired endlessly.

A quick conclusion was drawn: Palestinians dance on the pain of Americans. Even if the short report was accurate, a few kids and an old woman hardly represent the Palestinian population, which consists of millions of people, tens of thousands of them are also American citizens.

If your grief and pain allow you to roll the tape of memory a few years back, try to remember New York City following the Gulf War in 1991. The American army had just returned from a mission in the Middle East. Former President George Bush described the nature of the mission once on TV, so bluntly and in simple terms, to "bomb Iraq back to the stone age."

Mission accomplished. The American army led the allied forces in the region bombed Iraq for months and killed with no remorse as the whole world watched, and as all Americans watched, the same way they watched the World Trade Center being leveled to the ground.

Those killed in Iraq were mostly civilians, innocent men and women, not any more or less innocent than the New Yorkers who fell to their deaths while sipping their coffee on a seemingly beautiful morning.

American soldiers returned home with hands covered in the blood of civilians, after they bombarded every city, town and village in Iraq, south and north. They used every weapon, they experimented with the highest killing technology against a largely defenseless nation, they bombed, killed, and some times ridiculed their victims. They were seen on TV loading warplanes with missiles that read "say goodbye Ahmed," "happy Ramadan" and "say hi to Allah."

But when they came, they were not booed; nor were rotten eggs thrown at them; they were celebrated. As far as America was concerned, "our boys and girls" were heroes. And right in New York, where now half of the city stands in dust and rubble, hundreds of thousands took to the streets, lined up with happy faces and sang the Sparkled Stars for the returning chaps; they cheered and chanted, "USA, USA."

Elsewhere in the United States millions of people celebrated the victory; unlike Palestinians, where only a dozen kids rushed to the streets to celebrate the killing of Americans, nearly every American newspaper, TV station, millions of people, their representatives, young and old danced for the death of Iraqis.

Then, like now, Americans were told that it was a battle between good and evil; the good has won.

Iraqis might have not been able to watch the celebrations in the United States; by that time; their houses were rubble, their dearest possessions were sold in the black market to buy some bread and milk, and their electricity was cut off, for it was too, like their water supplies, hospitals, schools, and every thing else "bombed back to the stone age."

The attacks on the United States was horrid, humanity was in shambles when some people thought they had the right to take the lives of others as an expression of political views, likely, social, or perhaps religious ones.

But the attack lasted for several hours. The Congress three days later assigned $40 billion for emergency funds to rebuild the country, to aid the victims and to secure the country against future attacks. But the Palestinian tragedy have lasted much more than a few hours; it has lasted for generations.

For 53 years now, Palestinians have been subjected to some of the most notorious military police ever used; for 53 years they were forced to live in concentration camps, to drink polluted water, to have their loved ones killed, their homes razed, their futures shattered, deprived of all God given rights, and even UN given rights. Their were forced to flee for their lives from one place to another, their were imprisoned, tortured, and assassinated.

Not one day in the calendar passes without Palestinians siting a massacre or two. They go to the streets to protest the killing of a child, they return home carrying another after being shot while protesting.

You might think: I am already overwhelmed by my own grief, why should I worry about yours?

The answer is simple. Every bullet that killed a Palestinian was "Made in the USA", every shell, missile, and tank was "Made in the USA." Every massacre was financed by America.When three thousand Palestinians were killed in the refugee camps of Beirut in 1982, the killers left the camps with piles of skinned bodies, butchered and raped women, and thousands of empty bullet shells, also Made in America.

Even the bulldozers that tried to hide the crimes in mass graves as the killers departed, were supplied by the United States.

Since the creation of the state of Israel in occupied Arab land in 1948, the United States has paid more than $125 billion, to finance the Israeli army, to construct its illegal settlements and to aid a racist state that sustains itself at the expense of a subdued population.

Just two days before the attacks on New York and Washington DC, President George Bush decreed that the fact that Israel is using US supplied arms to assassinate Palestinians doesn't violate the US policy on Arms exports.

After all of this, unlike what you would expect, only a dozen children rushed to the streets to celebrate the death of Americans.

Despite all of this, most Palestinians mourned the death of Americans and were able comprehend the tragedy, for they have been living the tragedy for decades.

Unlike the millions who celebrated the "victory" against Iraq in 1991, Palestinians didn't parade in the streets, they didn't chant "Palestine, Palestine," they did not raise colored balloons and break champagne bottles; but they stood in lines in Ramallah and in Gaza, cities that have been devastated by American made weapons, and donated blood.

The six year old Palestinian girl at the vigil finally went home with her mother. Their trip to Ramallah from Jerusalem, a trip of half an hour, would take hours because of the Israeli military checkpoints. Nonetheless they decided to come and show solidarity with the American victims and their families.

Close to them stood many Israeli soldiers, gazing with suspicion at the mourning family as they tried to find their way home.

The little girl, who is forbidden to carry a Palestinian flag, held a small American flag and appeared enthusiastic for the idea that no soldiers rushed to take her flag away.

Back in the West Bank town of Jenin, thousands of Palestinians desperately tried to defend their community, as the Israeli army bombarded their homes and killed 11 people in a raid that lasted several days.

"The helicopters are back" screamed a Palestinian teenager, as he was armed with a sling shot and a pocket filled with rocks. The people began running in panic to nearby alleyways. Two American-made apache helicopters emerged from behind the hill and showered the fleeing residents with automatic rifle bullets, American-made bullets.

Comment

• Fquist
                    • Apr 2000

I mourned for the victim of tuesday's attack.

But I find it ironical that Bush wants to kill the terrorists because they "bombed" the USA, while they trained these terrorists themselves. When they attack the USA instead of Russia they are bad. "We need revenge! We need to shed blood, so that the "freedom" of the USA can be protected."
                    Afcourse it isn't terrorism if the USA bombs civilians. It only is terrorism when it's the other way around.

Sorry, I think your president is a donkey.
                    Site: -http://www.jazz2online.com-
                    Forums -http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/-

Comment

• Steve Machol
                      Former Customer Support Manager
                      • Jul 2000

For the record, the U.S. never intentionally bombed civilians in the Gulf War, Bosnia, etc. The military always went to extreme measures to try and assure only non-civilian targets were hit. Unfortunately as is always the case in war, innocents sometimes are killed. This is very regretful and I assure you that I've never seen any American cheer or gloat over this fact.

The difference between the U.S. and the terrorists is that they purposely target civilians. If the U.S. had intentionally bombed civilians as bioclef suggests, then I guarantee the military could have done a much more thorough job of it. The fact is they went to get lengths to avoid killing innocents.

I'm not going to get into public arguments over U.S. foreign and national policy. This country, like all others, makes mistakes and most Americans, myself included, have some disagreements with our policies. However terrorists will not be able to change U.S. foreign policy by killing innocent civilians. If this was what they intended, then they have sorely miscalculated. I only hope that the those who are truly guilty are punished. And I hope and pray that no innocent people are harmed in the process.

Finally as an American I am very thankful for the words of support and sympathy from people around the world - including many peace-loving Arabs and Muslims. Most Americans are able to understand that these terrorists are not true representatives of the Islam faith, just as Timothy McVeigh was not a true representative of the Christian faith he was raised in. There are good and bad people of all faiths, nationalities and ethnicities. We all need to keep this in mind.
                      Last edited by Steve Machol; Sat 22 Sep '01, 2:23pm.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• web
                        • Aug 2001

Well said, steve

Most people have no idea what the US military is capable of doing. If the desire to bomb and destroy cities was the goal in previous conflicts, those cities would not be standing today. And I am not referring to our nuclear capabilities.

Yes, the US has and will make decisions, political and military, that some will see as incorrect but you can never equate our country's actions with the events of last week. To do so is an act of intellectual laziness. A moderate amount of research and a modicum of thought will not take you to that destination.

I agree with your statements about Islam. Any decent review of the religion will clearly demonstrate that all major sects of Islam represent the complete opposite of the events of last week and the statements of those aligned with those events.

web

Comment

• Jedito
                          • May 2001

Originally posted by smachol
                          For the record, the U.S. never [i]intentionally bombed civilians in the Gulf War, Bosnia, etc. The military always went to extreme measures to try and assure only non-civilian targets were hit. Unfortunately as is always the case in war, innocents sometimes are killed. This is very regretful and I assure you that I've never seen any American cheer or gloat over this fact.

The first photo is the TV center in Belgrade.

The difference between the U.S. and the terrorists is that they purposely target civilians. If the U.S. had intentionally bombed civilians as bioclef suggests, then I guarantee the military could have done a much more thorough job of it. The fact is they went to get lengths to avoid killing innocents.

I'm not going to get into public arguments over U.S. foreign and national policy. This country, like all others, makes mistakes and most Americans, myself included, have some disagreements with our policies. However terrorists will not be able to change U.S. foreign policy by killing innocent civilians. If this was what they intended, then they have sorely miscalculated. I only hope that the those who are truly guilty are punished. And I hope and pray that no innocent people are harmed in the process.
                          To cause that people starve is also a terrorism form
                          With this I am not saying that the the terrorist attack is deserved for U.S.A. , just describing facts.

Finally as an American I am very thankful for the words of support and sympathy from people around the world - including many peace-loving Arabs and Muslims. Most Americans are able to understand that these terrorists are not true representatives of the Islam faith, just as Timothy McVeigh was not a true representative of the Christian faith he was raised in. There are good and bad people of all faiths, nationalities and ethnicities. We all need to keep this in mind. [/B]
                          Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
                          LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

• Hooper
                            • Apr 2001
                            • 3.5.x

bioclef,

Touching and incorrect. Smachol pretty sums up what my response would be.
                            Last edited by Hooper; Sat 22 Sep '01, 2:49pm.

Comment

• Glitch
                              • Apr 2001

Originally posted by Fquist
                              I mourned for the victim of tuesday's attack.

But I find it ironical that Bush wants to kill the terrorists because they "bombed" the USA, while they trained these terrorists themselves. When they attack the USA instead of Russia they are bad. "We need revenge! We need to shed blood, so that the "freedom" of the USA can be protected."
                              Afcourse it isn't terrorism if the USA bombs civilians. It only is terrorism when it's the other way around.

Sorry, I think your president is a donkey.

The US, last year gave the Afghan some 138 million in aid, I wonder how much of that went towards weapons... It appears that we are dealing with the typical bum on the streets, you can't give em cash, they'll just buy more booze... Now they have bitten the hand that feeds them... Further more the US has sat idle with the onslaught of terrorism around the world simply awaiting a call for help... Now this is no longer required...

Oh but all the poor Afghan's talk is driving me batty, the US has never intentionally targeted civilians in an act of war, and they never will... But with any war, there will be civilian casualties... Its a fact of life, its war, there's no civil form of the word so stop trying...

President Bush has given a simple equation probably knowing that these people wouldn't be able to figure it out, simply put, hand over all known terrorists or be counted as supporting their cause, quite simple, and effective... If you are not of the world trying to rid itself from these vile coward acts of war, you support them...

Defend them to the end of the world will you...? You must know that they will not hesitate to kill you in the least, they've shown this in every act of terrorism they have committed... Top it off that they have bio/chemical warefare in their possesion, they must be delt with, it's goin to get messy, but it has to be done...

Glitch

Comment

• Jedito
                                • May 2001

Originally posted by Glitch

The US, last year gave the Afghan some 138 million in aid, I wonder how much of that went towards weapons... It appears that we are dealing with the typical bum on the streets, you can't give em cash, they'll just buy more booze... Now they have bitten the hand that feeds them... Further more the US has sat idle with the onslaught of terrorism around the world simply awaiting a call for help... Now this is no longer required...

You make me Laugh!. You're soo naif.
                                USA ARMED, FINANCED, AND TRAINED a lot of terrorist to fight against Russians. Also Supporten Albanian guerrillas (to those who BIN LADEN directed) to kill Bosnians
                                So, your point now is, that kill russians and bosnias is good, but kill american is bad?. To me is bad to kill anybody.
                                But who seeds winds, it harvests storms

Oh but all the poor Afghan's talk is driving me batty, the US has never intentionally targeted civilians in an act of war, and they never will... But with any war, there will be civilian casualties... Its a fact of life, its war, there's no civil form of the word so stop trying...
                                Looks what NATO does in Bosnia

President Bush has given a simple equation probably knowing that these people wouldn't be able to figure it out, simply put, hand over all known terrorists or be counted as supporting their cause, quite simple, and effective... If you are not of the world trying to rid itself from these vile coward acts of war, you support them...

Defend them to the end of the world will you...? You must know that they will not hesitate to kill you in the least, they've shown this in every act of terrorism they have committed... Top it off that they have bio/chemical warefare in their possesion, they must be delt with, it's goin to get messy, but it has to be done...

Glitch
                                Argentina underwent 2 terrorist attacks in the 90s, and I not remember much conmosiĆ³n anywhere in the world, but maybe is my bad memory
                                Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
                                LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...