X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

Banner Designers

Please recommend me of some good banner/logo makers website for low cost.

Thanks in advance.
    $post[signature]
  • HeyJeeB
    • Jan 2005

Two that I know of:

Effective banner designs at budget pricing. On Demand design service with the fastest turn-around time.

天博【真人,棋/ 牌 体育,彩 /票 电子】☛ ▶【nb886.cc】◀成立于2016年是中国最安全的体育平台,提供天博app,天博官网入口,天博最新官网,天博手机版,天博游戏平台24小时为您服务!更多体育活动等着您,赶快体验吧!

Comment

• MRGTB
      • May 2005

That site called "20 dollar banners", there charging £59 dollars for a corner peel ad. Don't make me laugh, I have one on my site for FREE. Which is exactly the same as they use. The only difference is they have used an animated gif for the small logo that flashes red. 2 image animated gif that I could create in 2 minutes with animation shop pro.

What type of banner are you after Mez, give me some idea! What skin your using, the colour of your logo (better still a link to download your blank logo) used etc. So I can open it up in adobe photoshop. Show me images you want to use in your header logo etc
      Last edited by MRGTB; Wed 9 Jul '08, 2:21pm.

Comment

• Mazinger
        • Jul 2005
        • 3.7.x

Thanks both!

I actually wanted to see portfolios to collect ideas, as I want to design a cool banner for my hosting company myself.
        $post[signature]

Comment

• MRGTB
          • May 2005

Well if you want ideas, one thing to do is search for Free web templates, or paid web templates. There are millions out there and they all have header images to give you some ideas

Comment

• Chelf12
            • Jun 2008
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Mazinger
            Thanks both!

I actually wanted to see portfolios to collect ideas, as I want to design a cool banner for my hosting company myself.
            Also, you could find a graphic designer, and have them make one for you. ^^

Comment

• MRGTB
              • May 2005

that's what I thought he was asking for in his first post originally, I quote!

logo makers website for low cost

Comment

• lovely_vin
                • Jul 2008

I highly recommend you to put it up as a contest at digitalpoint forums. You'd get the best graphics done for cheap.

Comment

• CarlC
                  • Jul 2015

Hi Mazinger, banner designing is the best way to represent your brand. I was also facing difficulty in choosing a good designer and one of my family friend suggested me about åKOMPANI . The services provided by them are really good. Please check out the link, I hope it will help you http://akompani.se/

Comment

• rustYmorRis
                    • Aug 2015
                    • 4.0.x

99designs.com/ offers you a lot of designer who can help out with Flash banners, logo banners, Photoshop banners, or Facebook banners.You can easily connect with those talented freelancers simply by posting your banner design.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...