Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grifftech
    • Jul 2008

End user trying ot get help with a vBulletin forum

Sorry for posting this here, I cant seem to post in other forums.

I have been trying to figure out a weird issue I am having and the site admin doesn't have any idea either.

The issue I am having occurs with both IE7 and Firefox 3, when ever I click "Submit Reply" instead of redirecting me to the original thread with my new reply I instead get a blank page with the word "completed" in the upper left corner.

I then have to refresh/reload the page and I get the Duplicate Post warning and then it takes me to the reply I added.

The odd thing is we have a private section on the forum for certain people and the issue does not happen within that "private" section.

Could this be some sort of permission issue? I am completely lost and it makes using the forums very annoying.
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

To get such an issue resolved, the admin of your site should open a support ticket or post in 1 of the support forums.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment