Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonload
    • Jan 2006

Hi Instruction guide for torrent

Hi i am gonna buy a vbulletin script in here, i am intersted in learning about PHP stuffs. I just want to try Vbulletin torrent tracker if any bodys can give me a full guide information how to install and how to set up in Ip tables ect, it would be a good start for me.

Thank you.
  • ChicagoPhotoShop
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

what is a Vbulletin torrent tracker?

Comment

• Moonload
      • Jan 2006

ya about vbulletin tracker

Comment

• SNN
        • Jul 2006

A vBulletin Torrent Tracker is a mod/hack that'll allow vBulletin to track .torrent files (eg: seeds/leechers) from a post.

I have not seen a vBTT in a while, but have seen it on sourceforge.net.

This is not the place to discuss modifications for vBulletin, that would be the official mod site: www.vBulletin.org

Comment

• Moonload
          • Jan 2006

Hi does vbulletin.org sells hack and vbulletin.com sells the license is that difference between 2 sites?

there is no point having VBTT hack with out a vbulletin script, my question is if i brought vbulletin license do i get supoort how to install vbulletin torrent tracker?

Thank for your reply SNN

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

We do not provide support for any third party scripts, any support for that software would need to be taken up with the author.

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
              • Nov 2004
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Moonload
              Hi does vbulletin.org sells hack and vbulletin.com sells the license is that difference between 2 sites?
              vBulletin.com is the official site for support on vBulletin. It also handles pre-sales questions.

vBulletin.org is our sister website that handles modifications to the standard vBulletin product. All work available on vBulletin.org is free of charge.
              Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
              Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Moonload
                • Jan 2006

oh so if i brought license here and i can use it for in vbulletin.org as well?

Comment

• MrNase
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 3.8.x

Yes.
                  That's the end of that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...