Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dpunkz
    • Mar 2008

Anyone using google adsence?

Was wondering why all my ads on my site (HoopsGaming.com) have the same 10 links advertising all the time. Its getting to a point now wer members see the same ads over and over and they dont even bother looking at them.. is there away to get more of a variety of ads rather then the same ?"NBA LIVE CHEAT DOES!" ads showing up all the time? I have alot of ads throughout my site but there needs to be more of a mix, even if i could get in anything sports related or something

thanks.
    NBA 2K12
  • ComputerVitals
    • Oct 2005
    • 3.8.x

From what you have told me, you only have Adsence for Content.

It can get annoying when ads seem to get stuck.
    What youcan do is use the Referral section, This way you can choose the ads you wan't to have.

Comment

• dpunkz
      • Mar 2008

referral section? is that found in the ad management section can i change that?
      NBA 2K12

Comment

• Tolitz
        • Dec 2000

Originally posted by dpunkz
        referral section? is that found in the ad management section can i change that?

- T
        OPEN TECH SUPPORT
        "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

• dpunkz
          • Mar 2008

does that refer adsence feature still work like everything else tho like with clicks? or do they HAVE to use/buy the product in order to get money?
          NBA 2K12

Comment

• Tolitz
            • Dec 2000

It's a referral system, so they have to sign up, register or purchase the product for you to earn revenue.

One example is the Firebox referral button... every time a unique user downloads the Firefox browser using your referral link, you get 10 cents... each product's referral details will tell you how much you'll earn from users doing a specific action using your referral link.

- T
            OPEN TECH SUPPORT

Comment

• dpunkz
              • Mar 2008

So its safe to say your better off using adsence for content? the referal thing seems kinda hard to make good money off of, BTW thanks for the good info
              NBA 2K12

Comment

• Tolitz
                • Dec 2000

So its safe to say your better off using adsence for content? the referal thing seems kinda hard to make good money off of,
                Really depends on the situation and your forum, but yeah, depending on the ads, there is more potential money from adsense for content than referrals.

Note that referral links can get you some good money if you use them well... one example is the referral link for Google Adsense - everytime someone registers for Google Adsense via your referral link and begins to make money on their account, you receive a one-time referral commission of $100 for that account

There may be other referral links that pay well, so I suggest checking out the referral products that match the content of your site.

BTW thanks for the good info
                No problem

- T
                OPEN TECH SUPPORT

Comment