X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

Share the Love Dutch vBulletin Get Together - 14th June - Amsterdam

On the evening of the 14th June (saturday) we will organise an informal get together in Amsterdam. This is not an official meeting, just a get together to give vBulletin owners the chance to meet up with fellow vBulletin owners and to meet a few special guests. For now i will not disclose the names of these special guests, but they are well known in the vBulletin community.

Depending on the number of people who want to attend we will choose a location in Amsterdam. The evening is informal, meaning that anyone can join for a chat and a drink. To avoid confusion: this is not an evening organised by Jelsoft, so drinks etc will not be paid for you.

As we need to know how many people will be attending in order to find a good location, please reply if you have the intention (no obligation) to join in.

PS Please do not use this thread to ask about other locations/countries. This is a privatly organised meeting and i will only do this in my own country.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org
  • MrNase
    • Jun 2003
    • 3.8.x

Are people like me… I mean… Germans welcomed too?
    That's the end of that!

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
      • Nov 2004
      • 3.8.x

Ofcourse is everyone welcome to attend. But language will be most likely mostly a mix of English and Dutch.

PS This will mostly be a social event, it is not aimed at official discussions of vBulletin (although i can imagine that vB will be the most talked about topic)
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Grover
        • May 2001
        • 3.8.x

Interesting! Is there an afterparty or something, so I can dance and celebrate the existince of vBulletin on my favorite '70s/'80s music?

I will check in my agenda if I am free that evening, but yeah this is a nice idea indeed!
        How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
          • Sep 2001

Sounds awesome and I wish I could attend. Enjoy and take photos for us!
          Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Grover
            • May 2001
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Grover
            ... so I can dance and celebrate the existince of vBulletin on my favorite '70s/'80s music?
            Amazingly... it turns out that I already have a '80/'90 party that night in A'dam! I was about to go to this party in De Melkweg (The Milky Way ): every second saterday of the month they play those loveable '80/90's hits. If I go there, I have to be there at 23:00.

Could you tell us Marco, what times you have in mind for this Dutch vBulletin Get Together?

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
              • Nov 2004
              • 3.8.x

Starting time has yet to be decided on, but i guess it will be around 7-8PM.

Comment

• Freezerator
                • May 2002
                • 3.6.x

I would have come, but i have an appointment (Defqon). Still it's really tempting just to come, but then i would get a mad girlfriend

I have posted this also in the Dutch group: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/group.php?groupid=52
                Dutch vBullletin users social group!

Comment

• sierk
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 3.6.x

I would like to come.

Comment

• Grover
                    • May 2001
                    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Marco van Herwaarden
                    Starting time has yet to be decided on, but i guess it will be around 7-8PM.
                    Thanks, hopefully it will be 7PM, but you decide. ( I guess dinner is no option? Now I have to cook for myself....). I think I'm going to combine the 2 events I have on that evening. It also depends a little on what loaction the Get Together is being held.

Originally posted by Freezerator
                    I have posted this also in the Dutch group: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/group.php?groupid=52
                    I was about to do the same thing : good idea! Hopefully we get more people willing to attend.

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 3.8.x

It would be appreciated if you also share your location, maybe people can drive together.

Comment

• Mephisteus
                        • Aug 2002
                        • 3.7.x

Sounds interesting, more info would be schweet though (more then just a date, a general location, and a general time )
                        A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                          • Aug 2000

Sounds like fun. I hope you have a successful get-together and make a lot of new friends.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Grover
                            • May 2001
                            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Marco van Herwaarden
                            It would be appreciated if you also share your location, maybe people can drive together.
                            I live in Zevenaar (near Arnhem), but it may be problematic for me to take people with me, because I am planning to attend that party in De Melkweg.

Comment

• Floris
                              • Dec 2001

I have checked schedule and dates, and am unable to attend. Sorry.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...