Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmi
    • Jan 2006

Got a problem and need some input

ok 5 years ago when i first got into message boards i went to this hosting place which i was with them from 2003 to 2008.
    i really didnt know a thing about hosting uploading a message board etc. so when i bought my hosting i had the opition for the hosting place to do my domain so my domain is in this persons name.
    now it comes for domain to be updated now my old hosting place has handed over everything to the company that was providing them with their servers.but i can not do a thing i called them and told them that my domain needs to be updated but they cant do a thing becuz my cc isnt showing up in their system yet i got a bill for my domain.that the money was taken out of my account yet my site still is down and not updated.. what would you all do.. i made a big mistake on letting someone else handle this. am i screwed now.
  • legionofangels2
    • Feb 2007

Switch accounts and refuse to pay the bill. If they dispute take them to court, show evidence of lack of support, and they will lose showing no service for monies they expect. Thats like saying "pay us for nothing".

Simple case really.

Comment

• Kimmi
      • Jan 2006

im gonna park my currant domain..and get a new one.. i will not wait the 15 hours again that is just insane..all the stuff i had to go through was a big pain..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...