X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Creepshow
    • May 2005
    • 3.5.x

Way Off-Topic The Bloody Mary legend...

What are everyone's thoughts on the Bloody Mary legend?

Has anyone ever tried it for a laugh?
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!
  • Chroder
    • Dec 2002

This was huge when I was in grade school. I remember for a good month or so it was the talk of the whole school. One of my classmates was telling people she was related to Bloody Mary and had inside information. Funny

I tried it back then, no spirit

Comment

• Chousho
      • Jan 2004
      • 3.8.x

I'm not sure how this worked out, but I read this thread and the snopes article, went to my kitchen and then proceeded to make a peanut butter and bologna sandwich.

I've never made a peanut butter and bologna sandwich before. I think something is amiss. See what you people caused!

Comment

• ComputerVitals
        • Oct 2005
        • 3.8.x

I remember this in school many years ago..

Yeah we all did it, and you'll never guess what happened...... Well you might guess... Nothing happened but us kids looking foolish infront of a mirror.

Comment

• Ati2
          • Jan 2006
          • 3.8.x

You have to chant it 13 times? Wow, when I last heard this legend, it was only 3.
          Queosia - Hódító - Hódító fórum - Spirituális fórum - Spirituális oldal

Comment

• dkon26
            • Jul 2007
            • 3.7.x

This only works if your tripping on acid. Something I have never done nor would suggest...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...