Since i can't post this in the right forum....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NegativeSmoke
    • Apr 2008

Since i can't post this in the right forum....

Hey guys, i'm a future vBulletin owner, i'm going to be purchasing a vB owner's license in the next couple of days...

however, i don't like the way the threads are set up by default.....

i'm talking about the layout how the user info is above the actual post, like it is on here, however, i know that this is changable to the norm/standard way of the look on other forums

eg:

Can anyone give me the code changes to get the default vB theme set up like this so i can do it when i get my license purchased and have my forums up and running?

Thanks!
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Post your questions here and if you have a running forum, then add your forum URL link. vBulletin Pre-sales Questions

Comment

• TomJames
      • Feb 2006
      • 3.8.x

You don't even have to use any code, it's a simple option, however as Jose said you should ask in pre-sales.
      - TomJames

Comment

• TylerK10
        • Aug 2006
        • 3.8.x

Yes, you should have posted in pre-sales.

But I'll answer the question for you. It's actually an easy option in your Admin CP as TomJames said.

Admin CP > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Style & Language Settings > Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template > Yes

Comment

• Razasharp
          • Feb 2005
          • 3.7.x

Yes it's possible - and no code changes are required

Once you get your licence repost in the correct section and we'll tell you how to do it
          What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

• r007
            • Mar 2003
            • 3.5.x

You can try out this option to see how easy it is for yourself using a Demo Board: http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php
            -r007

Comment

• TylerK10
              • Aug 2006
              • 3.8.x

You didn't have to install an illegal copy of vBulletin to try it, you know. That is what the vBulletin demo is for. Why don't you delete the illegal copy and sign up for the demo? http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

Edit: You got me by half a millisecond, r007.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...