X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bboy
    • Feb 2006
    • 3.6.x

Vbulletin based review sites?

Has anyone seen any well done review sites based off of vbulletin that do not use reviewpost? I have been searching for quite some time for a good package script to use for creating a review based site but have come to the realization that I will need to hire someone to create the site to my specifications.

The next question then became, do I base it off of Drupal, Joomla, vBulletin, Invision, etc. As I would like to integrate forums into the site I think that vbulletin may be the best way to go and as such I would like to do so without using any cms bridge. So this brings me back to my original question, are there any good review sites out there based on vbulletin? Thanks.

update: I have seen the site notebookreview.com and I can see that it's using vbulletin for the forum portion of the site but I am curious about the overall framework. Is it fully vbulletin or based on joomla/drupal?
    Last edited by bboy; Wed 30 Jan '08, 10:10pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...