X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders Schuldt
    • Apr 2007

Vbulletin.org .. grrrrr

Hello..

Ok, so I have been a member of vbulletin.org for quite awhile now.

But I still can't get my Unlicensed status to licensed, and I have no permissions on the forum. I have tried contacting vb.org about this, but because I have no permissons... I can't contact them.
    1. I can't email them..
    2. I can't PM them..
    3. I can't post about it..
    Basically all I CAN do, is see the forums but and nothing else!
    This doesn't help me much though, when I need to get activated so I can get those mods I want.

And please...don't even start with:
    • "have you put in the email at vb.com, and checked yes for them to verify you?" YES
    • "have gotten the activation mail, so your account is activated?" YES
    • "have you read how to... and all the other have you quetions!...
    I've done everything on my side, now they need to do theres...

THIS is my join Date: 18 Apr 2007 !!! They still haven't checked my license, so I can get in! Oh and btw.. YES it it's the same email.....

This is SO fustrating, and I have no other choice than to post it here!!
    If someone could advise me what to do here at vb.com, or even help me post this on vbulletin.org...It would be MUCH appreciated!

Name on vbulletin.org is: misc4you
    email: ***Removed! Advised by "HenrikHansen"...Thanks***

I'm sorry for the harsh tone, but I am getting fustrated with this.

-Pet
    Last edited by Anders Schuldt; Sun 20 Jan '08, 6:27am.
  • Dean C
    • Mar 2002
    • 3.5.x

The email is case sensitive. It could be that.
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• Anders Schuldt
      • Apr 2007

Nope the email was written correct, as I triple-checked..

Comment

• class101
        • Sep 2007
        • 3.6.x

maybe try another email, hotmail sux, and think to add the email at vb.com in last so when their scripts talks to vb.org scripts, it must already know you.
        security community

Comment

• Dismounted
          • Sep 2006

Make sure you have opted-in support for vBulletin.org. It's the check box on the priority support page. Also, what is your username of vBulletin.org?

Comment

• Anders Schuldt
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Dismounted
            Make sure you have opted-in support for vBulletin.org. It's the check box on the priority support page. Also, what is your username of vBulletin.org?
            Checked*

And read my post...lol "misc4you" is my username on vb.org.

-Pet

Comment

• Dismounted
              • Sep 2006

There doesn't seem to be such a user on the members list, so I believe that you have not properly activated your account.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                • Aug 2000

I am showing that username on vBulletin.org as licensed myself.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Danny.VBT
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3.5.x

As Wayne said, you are showing up as licensed and our feedback forums is open to unlicensed members as well. Are you still not able to post?

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 3.8.x

As others already replied: even unlicensed can post in the Site Feedback or Pre-Sales forums at vbulletin.org. Alternative would be to open a Support Ticket asking to check the status of the account.

Also the account 'misc4you' is showing as licensed and nothing seems wrong with it. I see you have been logged in today, so i don't see what more probems you can have.

If you have any further problems, then please post at the Site Feedback forum on vBulletin.org or open a support ticket with as subject "FAO: Marco"
                    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Anders Schuldt
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Dismounted
                      There doesn't seem to be such a user on the members list, so I believe that you have not properly activated your account.
                      Activation email:

Dear misc4you,

Thank you for registering at the vBulletin.org Forum. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this url once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this url:
                      http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/register.php?a=act&u=197401&i=73111427
                      Confirm:

Dear misc4you,

Thanks for registering at vBulletin.org Forum! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
                      vBulletin.org Forum

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                      I am showing that username on vBulletin.org as licensed myself.
                      The Unlicensed text is NOW gone...But I still cannot post.

Originally posted by Danny.VBT
                      As Wayne said, you are showing up as licensed and our feedback forums is open to unlicensed members as well. Are you still not able to post?
                      Nope..

misc4you, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                      1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                      2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                      -Pet

Comment

• Steve Machol
                        Former Customer Support Manager
                        • Jul 2000

You need to ask about this at vbulletin.org. That account IS showing up as licensed there. You are probably trying to post in a forum you do not have permission for.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Zachery
                          Former vBulletin Support
                          • Jul 2002

What are you trying to access>

Comment

• Anders Schuldt
                            • Apr 2007

I am not trying to access any particular forum, or doing things I'm not suppose to. I know how vb works, and it's just a matter of setting my permissions. I get that error trying to post in ANY forum, no matter which it is.

-Pet

Comment

• Steve Machol
                              Former Customer Support Manager
                              • Jul 2000

You need to contact vbulletin.org directly. There is nothing we can do from here.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...