2 shots mandiran absolute vodka
    =
    DAMN GOOOOOOD!

snyx
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

alcohol is bad for you, don't drink it. have some oj instead.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Sunny D' is OJ along with other fruit juices and vitamins. So I guess it all evens out in the end.

Personally I like a good Rum and Coke, Long Island Ice Tea or a Midori Sour... No redeeming qualities in any of them but they taste good and a drink every now and again will not hurt you.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• reveltaion456
        • Jul 2001

Originally posted by wluke
        Sunny D' is OJ along with other fruit juices and vitamins. So I guess it all evens out in the end.
        Sunny Delight has 5% real juice so I really wouldn't consider it "Orange Juice".

Anyway, my favorite drink mix would have to be water and water do to the fact that I have taken a vow to abstain from alchohol and drugs.

Comment

• Susan
          • May 2000

mmmmm midori sour....mmmmmm Wayne, I like a variation of the midori sour called a Green Iguana 1 1/4 oz midori 1 1/4 oz tequilla sweet and sour mix and a dash of 7up. mmmmmmm.

Comment

• rockergrrl
            • Jul 2000

I could use a drink right now....

My son hasn't even been up for an hour yet and I'm already feeling the need to drink... (He drives me batty - 18 months old this month)...

I don't think often, I haven't even been to a bar this year - not that I went last year either...

I like Barcardi Breezers and other Alco-Pops... I'm not one for beer or anything hard (but right about now I could use a stiff drink).

Comment

• ukliam
              • Apr 2000

Vodka and Redbull

or slight Ibiza Variant:

2 vodka, 1 Red AfterShock, top up with redbull (not quite to the top) cover it and slam it (so it mixes and have a froth on top)
              then, "Down in one, Bubble gum"

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                • Dec 2000
                • 3.6.x

you will all die of scaring of the liver. enjoy!

Comment

• rockergrrl
                  • Jul 2000

I never have any money to buy anything alcoholic anyways... Most of my money goes to diapers. The last time I drank anything alcoholic was months ago - and the time before that - another couple months. I've probably only had 4 drinks in the last year.

Scaring my liver is the last thing on my mind... I don't smoke either... so my lungs aren't scared either...

Comment

• Freddie Bingham
                    Former vBulletin Developer
                    • May 2000
                    • 1.1.x

Water and Lemon.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                      • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Jakeman
                      you will all die of scaring of the liver. enjoy!
                      I think you are taking things to extreme...

I might have an alcoholic beverage once or twice every two weeks. My father is under orders from his doctor to drink a glass of red wine four days a week because it is good for his heart and will lower his cholestoral (sp?) while he recovers from double bypass surgery.

It is the over-indulgence of alchohol that is dangerous and leads to liver disease. Just like drinking to much milk is bad for your health or eating to many carbohydrates. The key is balance in your diet to stay healthy.

Milk is listed by the State of California on their hazardous waste materials. Drinking too much milk can lead to a type of poisoning and it can decrease your bodies ability to hold oxygen in the blood. Yet thousands of school children across the United States are sitting down right now to lunch which will be accompanied by a pint of milk. The fact is that in normal quantities the benefits outweigh the harm that can be caused by milk.

Just like in normal quantities, drinking alcoholic beverages will not impair your health. I don't think anyone is recommended that we all get sloshed every night or sit down with a fifth of vodka with our dinner every night. And in no circumstances should anyone drive after drinking but the occasional drink will not harm an adult.
                      Heck I have a bottle of 151 proof RUM in my cupboard that is 5 years old. It has 5 shots out of it. I drink one shot every year on my birthday to remind me of my youth and carefree days.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• snyx
                        • Aug 2000
                        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by freddie
                        Water and Lemon.
                        Oh, for everone who doesnt know freddie as well as me (im like that guy who always steals his paper, yah were close) the term "water" at Jelsoft means vodka, or to lesser extent bacardi. Take it hard, and take it stright man my!

Very good comments wluke, thanks for the insight! rocketgirl, ask freddie for a sip of his "water" and lemon, and I want what Susan is having!

OH! Can I be the vB Drink Man?

snyx
                        MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

• Nicholas Brown
                          • Oct 2000
                          • 1.1.x

I dont drink or smoke.

I havent had a drink in a long, long time. Cant say i feel the need to either (whats wrong with me? )

Comment

• JohnM
                            • May 2000

pepsi or orange slice

Comment

• George L
                              Former vBulletin Support
                              • May 2000
                              • 3.8.x

i never drink alcohol or smoke

i'm a fresh milk kinda guy
                              :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                              :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                              :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...