milk pwns!

Comment

• Nicholas Brown
      • Oct 2000
      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Jakeman
      die die die!

milk pwns!
      Jake, who needs tv when we've got you for entertainment? you crack me up every time hehe

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

you're funny too... FUNNY LOOKING! hahahah!

omg that sucked. shut up jake.

Comment

• Joe
          • May 2000

2 cans red bull (24oz), 76oz water, put in 100oz camelbak and shake. Shake must only happen on singletrack, or downhill w/ fav mtn bike. Also works well with another 20oz of gatoraid in bottle for long rides.
          Bike Forums.net

Comment

• Susan
            • May 2000

Funny enough, I lost my desire to drink somewhere around my 21st birthday. In the last 6 years, I can count the number of alcoholic beverages I've consumed on my fingers and maybe a few toes. Then again, I'm perfectly legal to have a glass of wine, a Green Iguana, a Long Island Iced Tea or even a shot of Firewater if I please. (I'm an amazing lightweight though, so one drink is cool, but 2 makes my lips numb. )

Anyway, I find it interesting watching my now 11 year old daughter grow up in the aftermath of the "Just say no" movement. They pound it into the kids heads these days from the minute they start school that drinking is bad and noone should drink. My daughter is ANTI-alcohol (as she should be at 11), but I have to wonder if the constant preaching about the evils of alcohol is educating them about alcohol use or if it's just a matter of "just don't do it ever". I guess that it wouldn't be a problem if there were no people who drank in another 30 years, but I have to wonder what happened to the thought of "responsible drinking". It's a strange thought to me that kids are freaking out over a legal adult having a glass of wine with dinner. (My daughter does this.)

Anyway, I like buttery nipples too. 1 shot of Baileys Irish Cream with a shot of butterscotch schnapps over ice. mmmmmmm

Comment

• Jake Bunce
              • Dec 2000
              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Susan
              Anyway, I like buttery nipples too. 1 shot of Baileys Irish Cream with a shot of butterscotch schnapps over ice. mmmmmmm
              yummmmm... nipples.

Comment

• TheComputerGuy
                • Apr 2001

I like a 50% glass of Mello Yellow, and an addiional 25% of coke...tastes like Mellow Yellow but looks like coke...Suicide thats what it is called, and it is the only kinda of drink I take when I want some alcohol...

Comment

• Nicholas Brown
                  • Oct 2000
                  • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Jakeman
                  you're funny too... FUNNY LOOKING! hahahah!

Comment

• rockergrrl
                    • Jul 2000

I was the in bar more often when I was underage than now that I'm legal -- why? you may ask... I was in a band and easily passed as about 23.

I'm not one for drinking.... Last year on my husband's and I's anniversary, my husband got a 1.5L of wine.... and you know what I did.... I mixed it with Sprite because I didn't like the taste (probably because my husband doesn't know his wines lol).

And you know why I'm not much for drinking.... Because I know what it does to people. I have an alcoholic father. I saw what it did to him and my family... I didn't like the outcome of it all.... He was a mean bastard (can I say that word? hehe). He went out of my life when I was 3 and all of a sudden came back into my life when I was 17 - he was in prison (for other more extensive reasons) for 14 years. And as soon as he got out of prison... You know what he did? Lets just say, "once a drunk....always a drunk" When I was 19 he basically made me take him in to live in my apartment - and every day at the end of the day he made me take him to the bar and drive him back home... And every friday night, he would get sloshed out of his mind and I had to take him home -- all l while he was on Parole (dumby isn't he?)... Everyday, I was scared that he would end up being like he was when I was a toddler...

Anyways.... I'm rattling... my son is still sleeping and I don't know what to do with myself... LOL

I know what alcohol can do when you drink to the extreme.... That's one reason why I don't drink... I think what I went through when I was a toddler would make anyone not want to drink. Hell, I've never been drunk before...or even close to it... And I couldn't be happier. I'd hate to have my toddler (18 months old) got through the same thing that I did when I was his age and a little bit older... No kid should have to go through what I did...

*sniff*

There's my sob story.....

Comment

• Dave B
                      • Apr 2001

I am not usually a drinker, however I just got back from "Sonic" with a fresh 44 ounce Lime Slush.....and I will put about 4 shots of Crown Royal in it. This "yellow virus/cj" deal is driving me to drink

Dave Bailey

Comment

• Kier
                        Former Lead Developer, vBulletin
                        • Sep 2000

Here's a really good one:

Take a pint of water and put it in a jug.
                        Take another half a pint of water and put it in a large pan.
                        Boil the water in the pan until half of it has evaporated.
                        Add a quarter of a pint of cold water to the water in the pan.
                        Add some ice to the water in the jug.
                        Gradually stir the water from the jug in with the contents of the pan.
                        Pour the whole lot down the sink, light up a fag and reach for the vodka.

Comment

• Kier
                          • Sep 2000

BTW: The recipie above is definitely not a metaphor for the way that we write vBulletin code....

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                            • Dec 2000
                            • 3.6.x

hahahhaha! wa?

Comment

• reveltaion456
                              • Jul 2001

Originally posted by Kier
                              Here's a really good one:

Take a pint of water and put it in a jug.
                              Take another half a pint of water and put it in a large pan.
                              Boil the water in the pan until half of it has evaporated.
                              Add a quarter of a pint of cold water to the water in the pan.
                              Add some ice to the water in the jug.
                              Gradually stir the water from the jug in with the contents of the pan.
                              Pour the whole lot down the sink, light up a fag and reach for the vodka.
                              Light up a fag? I'm not sure about the UK, but in the US, that is synonomous with hate criming

Comment

• Kier
                                • Sep 2000

In UK slang a fag is a cigarette.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...