X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hearingaidforum
    • Dec 2007

Upgrade from phpbb2 to Vbulletin

Hey everyone,

I really need a quote on the following. I have no idea how to do it, and I have been reading in this forum and in other forums about how to do what I need done, but I just cant do it.

We are currently in PHPbb2, we want to upgrade to the newest version of vbulletin. I want to put it into a custom skin that I think I can customize. We will also create a custom banner for our site for that skin, I just need to know how big I can make it and the buttons. I will probably want to have several minor customizations done to the skin as well.

I also need to suck all of the current content we have in our php forum and put it into the new vbulletin forum including threads, posts, members, everything. We also want to keep the verbage at the top or somewhere outside where the search engine reconizes that the forum starts (so that it views it just as plain text) - we also want the links only within that box to not appear as links, just plain black text, but still remain text. You can do this with just some simple css.

I also need for the members to have the ability to post pictures and embed videos.

Thats it! Can anyone do this? Or does anyone know anyone that does this? And can you give me a price?

Thanks so much!
  • Lenni
    • Aug 2004
    • 3.6.x

Do you own vBulletin already? If you do, post in the appropriate forum.
    selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

• PossumX
      • Oct 2006
      • 4.1.x

You've got to buy the license, do all the initial install and setup manually (logo, etc..) and then use Impex to perform the import from phpBB. It works, I did it for mine, over a year ago. All these instructions are available to licensed users.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...