X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quillz
    • Nov 2004
    • 5.0.X

Originally posted by cpvr
    haha ya, phpbb sucks. vBulletin is so much better!
    Congratulations on becoming a vBulletin user!
    phpBB doesn't suck at all. It's a very good script for it being completely free.
    Forums

Comment

• NegativeSmoke
      • Apr 2008

I knew i would love vBulletin so i didn't even bother leasing, i bought the owner license from the get-go and man i'm glad i did!!

Comment

• jaycob
        • Jul 2006
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Quillz
        phpBB doesn't suck at all. It's a very good script for it being completely free.
        agreed, you cant compare free soft ware with paid soft ware.
        Teen Forums | Chloe Moretz | Teen Celebrity

Comment

• Black Widow
          • Oct 2006
          • 4.1.x

I totally agree with you.
          I previosly used IPB for 4 years and then decided to switch to VB because of my site got much bigger.
          I bought from the start owened license because i already understood that this is the best bulletin board solution...
          AKA The Ancient
          "Black holes are where God divided by zero"

Comment

• pspcrazy
            • Nov 2005
            • 3.5.x

The new PHPBB rocks imo You guy's should also check it out vbulletin needs to take a few tips from their design team Tableless CSS FTW.

Comment

• Vtec44
              • Jan 2005
              • 3.7.x

Originally posted by pspcrazy
              The new PHPBB rocks imo You guy's should also check it out vbulletin needs to take a few tips from their design team Tableless CSS FTW.
              The new style is okay, but boring like other "web 2.0" designs. I have it on one of my sites, and it's still years behind vB as far as features. phpBB3 is good for a free script, but managing a big/busy site with it takes a lot of effort.
              So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

• gettingbetter
                • Nov 2007
                • 4.0.x

Well, it's more than 6 months after I've purchased vBulletin and it is still the best forum software in the Universe. I'm surprised we haven't been invaded by an advanced race of interstellar beings just so they could abduct the programmers and plunder the code.

Comment

• Chousho
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 3.8.x

Originally posted by gettingbetter
                  Well, it's more than 6 months after I've purchased vBulletin and it is still the best forum software in the Universe. I'm surprised we haven't been invaded by an advanced race of interstellar beings just so they could abduct the programmers and plunder the code.
                  What makes you think we didn't abduct some other alien race ;D

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...