Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Originally posted by Dean C
    I'm not asking because I have an interest in going to NL and buying your fireworks. I'm asking how much it is to see whether it's enough to put off your average person buying a permit to celebrate their birthday or something along those lines (I would hope so)!
    I'm just saying since I don't care for fireworks I don't know those details. It wouldn't surprise me that consumers can't get permits, and that they're limited to companies only.

Comment

• Businessservices
      • Nov 2007

Fireworks are great for the entertainment of children, there is nothing wrong with them if they are used in the proper manner.

However in the hands of Chavs they are dangerous things, these idiots lack any kind of common sense. You cannot say chavs lack intelligence simply because when it comes to the complex issues of state benefit claims they become highly intelligent and articulate.

Comment

• Creepshow
        • May 2005
        • 3.5.x

I say ban fireworks outright. They're nothing but a nuisance. And they terrify animals and people alike for no reason whatsoever.

I hate the goddam things with a passion.

It wouldn't be so bad if people did it FOR ONE NIGHT A YEAR. But it's not, it's EVERY SINGLE WINTER NIGHT. Ridiculous!
        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• MRGTB
          • May 2005

Originally posted by Businessservices
          Fireworks are great for the entertainment of children, there is nothing wrong with them if they are used in the proper manner.

However in the hands of Chavs they are dangerous things, these idiots lack any kind of common sense. You cannot say chavs lack intelligence simply because when it comes to the complex issues of state benefit claims they become highly intelligent and articulate.
          Yeah, I do agree that maybe fireworks should be displays only now and not sold to the general public. There are too many idiots out there now using them.

And it does get a bit much when people are setting off fireworks a week later after bonfire night has past.

Comment

• V-Dub
            • Nov 2005

Fireworks are best when done by the pros.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...