Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zcmaster
    • Sep 2007

um help please

How much whould it cost for a good cool vb forum I wan't a big game site really active like friendcodes I am going to bye a vb site from here but wan't to figure out how much it whould cost to have a site with the following features below:

1.profile place were ppl can leave comments and etc.

2.the instint pager sytem

3.kamra sytem.

and just a lot of good features to get my site big and cool

I know how to get it active and stuff but how much whould it cost and can you give me tips on how I chould get a active site if I have noware to advertise it at?

can you guys give me some info/help?
  • Dilly
    • Mar 2005

Sure. Start small, and don't try to compete yet, because you just can't. Play to your strengths and where the opportunities lie.

Comment

• zcmaster
      • Sep 2007

Ok I will use that info.

Comment

• Kensino
        • Sep 2007
        • 3.8.x

I don't think you can buy a vB site from here. I think they only sell the forum. You have to make your own website.

Just make your site about something you like. I am making a game website, just making card games that I like to play. Someday people might register when I get enough cool games.

No use starting a site like a coding forum. Been done too many times, and there are too many big ones. You'll never be able to make it unless you have something they don't.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...