Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redseal
    • May 2007

School and the like

I'm in school studying electrical engineering. When I graduate i'm going to try and get a job with a firm somewhere in my related field. Alot of my friends have their degrees but are working trade jobs just because they pay more then a typical office job.

What have you gone to school for? And are you working in your field of study?
    I love lamp
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

I'm studying Engineering too (first year) so I haven't been selected for a specific section yet. I'm focusing now on just graduatating. Since Engineering work seems to be hard for me, I'll be intersted in another kind of work.
    Last edited by Mazinger; Sat 15 Sep '07, 2:27pm.
    $post[signature]

Comment

• Alex McLean
      • Jul 2007
      • 4.2.x

Im not in college yet

Comment

• Dean C
        • Mar 2002
        • 3.5.x

Taking a year out from Computer Science at the moment. Haven't decided which area of programming I want to go in to. In retrospect, I far more enjoy the low-level programming sides of things, in assembly. But I think I'll end up going into web-based programming, or some ****e in java
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• Andrew111888
          • Mar 2003

I'm currently a freshman for computer science . I prefer web-based programming (PHP mostly...) but I'll probably end up going into computer programming (C++ and the like). I'm taking Java right now as it's required, but I doubt that will become any focus for me.

Comment

• Redseal
            • May 2007

A guy I know is going to do sales, he is schmoozing with some oil companies and the perks he gets are sick. A company car and salary while at school, it's disgusting. It makes me want to be an engineer sales man as well.

I like web programming, never did get into the c's much. I wanted the instant gratification of the web.
            I love lamp

Comment

• golfer adam
              • Mar 2005

About to start a computer science degree, I don't know what to do, I will hopefully end up working or a global company that involves a lot of traveling. I also want to get into web based programming as opposed computer programming.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...