Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • globalinsites
    • Oct 2002

vBulletin tutorials for users?

Does anyone know a site that has vbulletin (video?) tutorials for users who aren't familair with vbulletin?

Right now for example I'm noticing that many many users have problems understanding the quote button, in fact, hardly anyone uses it which causes a lot confusion. I'm just wondering if there is a site that explains how to use all the vB features so I can show the links to my users if necessary. Doesn't vB have a tutorial site or something?

Thanx.
  • Joe Gronlund
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.8.x

MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

• Removed-836727
      Banned by User Request
      • Apr 2006

Comment

• globalinsites
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund
        This is for admins/webmasters I think. Either way, the majority of my users won't understand half of it. Thanks anyway.

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Originally posted by globalinsites
          This is for admins/webmasters I think. Either way, the majority of my users won't understand half of it. Thanks anyway.
          I try to offer information for both site owners, staff on a forum, and the forum users on vB tutorials.

Comment

• mlucek
            • Dec 2004

Yes, I agree, I wish there were some basic tutorials available for users new to VB and new to message boards in general.

The aforementioned tutorials/guides are pretty much for admins. Although the mouse-over quick-reply box from vbulletin-tutorials IS pretty nice !

I think one of the reasons folks are NOT posting on my site is they're not familiar with VB enough to give it a try. I have a "practice" message board area for them to try creating threads, postings, etc. but no one has been there yet. The other reason may be that people are just shy ..... ??

Mike

Comment

• Grover
              • May 2001
              • 3.8.x

Screencasts from www.vbulletin-tutorials.com

Although aimed at Moderators (and not users, like the TS is asking), the screencasts from Floris overhere are just great.
              How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...