So I just removed ZSEO... Forum seo discussion.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThorstenA
    • Nov 2004
    • 4.0.x

Originally posted by simsim
    Strongly agree. You could customize the look of an HTML page to look exactly like a A4 page with CSS.
    I Love the easy things, do not know why there's an archive / printer friendly sites and then "normal" sites Three different things to manage, not that easy to handle all these while making changes to software.

But I think css-print-solution will just come out with vbulletin 4 as then we could see some more css formatting within vb.

Comment

• Ohiosweetheart
      • Dec 2005
      • 3.8.x

I've tried both ways. I had one site with vBSEO and one without. I did the exact same SEO work on both sites, in addition to installing the vBSEO google/yahoo sitemap generator. After 7 months, the site without vBSEO has higher PR, more members, more traffic, and more posts.

I've since merged the two sites and put vBSEO up for sale. This only proved to me that good old-fashioned SEO work, with the addition of the sitemap generator, is really all you need
      Peggy
      ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...