Where can I find the date I registered my Hotmail account?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • harmor
    • Aug 2003

Where can I find the date I registered my Hotmail account?

I've registered an account on Hotmail several years ago. I deleted all my messages including the introduction message so looking at the very first message isn't an option. I'm just curious to know when I signed up for a Hotmail account.
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

Log to your Hotmail messages -> Options -> Personal -> My Profile -> Account Summary ... in the following page, the 'Registered since...' message should appear.
    $post[signature]

Comment

• harmor
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mazinger
      Log to your Hotmail messages -> Options -> Personal -> My Profile -> Account Summary ... in the following page, the 'Registered since...' message should appear.
      Thanks
      I had to go to Options --> More Options --> View and edit your personal information

I've been registered since August 15, 1998

I put "Favorite Song" as my security question. Good think I have never forgotten the password or I'll out of luck since I have no clue what my favorite song was back then.
      Last edited by harmor; Sat 14 Jul '07, 7:30am.

Comment

• Mazinger
        • Jul 2005
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by harmor
        I've been registered since August 15, 1998
        That was many years ago. I was afraid it wouldn't store that date since the 'registered since' is fairly a new feature.
        $post[signature]

Comment

• Andrew111888
          • Mar 2003

I registered for hotmail March 18, 2000, and it's still my main email address .

Comment

• Milado
            • Mar 2005
            • 3.8.x

I registered on January 04, 2003, I wrote my registration data in a file, but later I moved to gmail and stuck with it. I still check my hotmail email, for not to lose it, and I do MSN sometimes.
            Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

• WurkAnimal
              • Aug 2005
              • 3.5.x

I registered back in 2004. I donĀ“t use that now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...