X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • minx
    • Nov 2003
    • 3.8.x

I'm going to have a cigarette...hope you don't mind

Before you say NO... it's going to kill me, can i ask you how many people 'you know' have died because of so called 'second hand' smoke...?

i know it's not the greatest thing you can do to your body...but i enjoy it and i only smoke a little... but what you don't see is the subtle underhanded stripping away of our liberties...

think about that as we have to prepare ourselves for 24 hour drinking, increased drinking prices... oh did i mention drinking?... yes thats fine according to your government.. drink your drugs..thats fine... please drink away... maybe you'll join the 190.000 deaths due to alcohol in the UK alone... Enjoy! - your government loves you...sorry the tax increase in alcohol is soon coming my friends... and if you do keep drinking the idiot-juice like it's no big deal then thats YOUR choice isn't it... it's your choice!
  • Dean C
    • Mar 2002
    • 3.5.x

I've seen some stupid posts from you on here in the past, but this really takes the biscuit. Three friends of my family have passed away from lung cancer in my lifetime, to answer your queston.

It has been proven that passive smoking is dangerous to the health of those around you. How would you like it if I shot up on heroin, and you got some of the negative health effects that I did. I see it exactly the same with smoking, I don't want your smoke, so if you want to do it, do it where it isn't going to affect me. Period.
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• JakeS
      • Jul 2005

I don't smoke So this new law.. quite frankly I couldn't give a damn about it.. as long as they don't stop it being legal to drink cobra beer at home all day then I don't mind

Comment

• Dilly
        • Mar 2005

Go ahead. Drink and smoke. It's your lifespan that's shortening, not mine.

Comment

• WurkAnimal
          • Aug 2005
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Dilly
          Go ahead. Drink and smoke. It's your lifespan that's shortening, not mine.
          Well said.

Comment

• RedTyger
            • Dec 2006
            • 3.8.x

It is, on the other hand, your taxes paying for the healthcare of said drinkers and smokers. Depending on your locale, of course.

Comment

• Dilly
              • Mar 2005

Oh well.
              Last edited by Dilly; Sun 1 Jul '07, 8:26am.

Comment

• phill2003
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by minx
                I'm going to have a cigarette...hope you don't mind

Do as you like I couldn't care less fact is I wont have to put up with it anywhere I go in the UK now ...

Comment

• Steve Machol
                  Former Customer Support Manager
                  • Jul 2000

This thread serves no point and is wasting valuble electrons that could be used elsewhere to the benefit of humanity. Thread closed.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...