X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Blog

Hey,

I was just looking at IP blog for the first time to see what the vBulletin Blog may include and how it will be structured URL wise.

http://forums.invisionpower.com/blog/alex/index.php?

My thoughts are that it doesn't look very nice. What are your thoughts?

MAD
    Last edited by ---MAD---; Thu 5th Apr '07, 3:04pm.

domain.com/blogs/[userid] for me

Comment

Originally posted by Greps View Post
      domain.com/blogs/[userid] for me
      Don't quite get you :s.

Comment

Yes, it looks very sad and vBulletin better not go down ipb path. It just very badly made and should be remove as a paid addon.

Comment

What gives you the impression it will be anything different than the vB tried and true?

You can have a capable blog as simply blog.php?u=1, nothing suggests it is going to be something different than traditional vB.
          Me: Gryphon | My vBulletin Hacks
          Sites: Allied Tribal Forces | The Hounds of Zeus | PlanetSide-Universe

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack View Post
            What gives you the impression it will be anything different than the vB tried and true?

You can have a capable blog as simply blog.php?u=1, nothing suggests it is going to be something different than traditional vB.
            Speculations only. I was simply looking at a competitors product that the vB Blog may look similar to . Was trying to have an idea.

I like the idea of blog.php?u=1, much better than having it the way IP have done it .

Comment

This really isn't the place to discuss a competitor's products.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Working...
              X