Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adrienne
    • Dec 2006

When Moderators Go Bad Questions

I hope it's okay I can ask this here, but I figure you guys would know. There is another vBulletin site I frequent where the folks are great,but they have a moderator who is downright nasty. I have a couple questions about the best way to deal with this. First, what is the best way to phrase a complaint to send to the Administrator via "Contact Us". Or is there no good way to point out these things.
    Second, what happens if I click on the Report Post Icon on the Moderator's post? Do they see who reported them? If so, I can't do that.
    Thanks in advance for any help!
  • Joe Gronlund
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.8.x

About the most you can do is sent a polite but firm email to one of the admins, then hope that admin isn/t sleeping with the problem Mod..
    Report post isn/t a good idea, as the mod may see who reported..
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

• Adrienne
      • Dec 2006

Haha, never even thought of that. And I better not hit that report icon, tempting as it is. Thanks!

Comment

• James Kojiro
        • Jun 2004
        • 3.6.x

Oh and I would highly recommend that you contact the administrator via e-mail (if possible) or via IM - because there are some times where the mods or admins can see private messages.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...