Dating Scripts and Software integration.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Champster
    • Feb 2006

Dating Scripts and Software integration.

I'm going to purchase a dating script soon and the one that I really would like to have is webscribbles webdate software. The supported forum addon is phpbb. Naturally I would like run vb for my needs.

My question is what dating scripts or community scripts vb is offered as an addon such as webscribbles product?

I have a feeling that I may have to hire someone to do the intergration.

Web Scribble creates powerful job boards that help grow your association. Generate more revenue, create better member experiences and drive organic traffic to your career center!

Web Scribble creates powerful job boards that help grow your association. Generate more revenue, create better member experiences and drive organic traffic to your career center!
  • HexOnxOnx
    • Apr 2003
    • 3.7.x

They don't offer vB as a plugin, they do offer PHPBB. You would have to pay someone to customize it. I purchased their networking site and it runs pretty solid. The support has been excellent also.

I would give webscribbles networking site chance before PHPFox. I have Webscribbles network site setup already but really don't have it open yet. Webscribbles just requires the server to have Zend installed before installing their software.

I was using PHPFox in my forum, but with the new release, it almost killed my site so I stopped using it and my members stayed to use the forums.

A user of webdate has a forum setup to help people with customizing etc at http://www.webdate-help.com. There had been alot of complaining about Webscribble support but back in December they have all new support and to me it has been excellent as I said.

Hope this helps some.
    http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

• Champster
      • Feb 2006

It does indeed. Thank you.

I figured I woudl have to have someone intergrate this script with vb. To be honest, it seems to be the best I've come across because of addons you can use in conjunction with.

With your networking site, do you run on a shared, vps, or dedicated hosting plan?

Comment

• fusion2
        • Nov 2006
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Champster
        I figured I woudl have to have someone intergrate this script with vb.

Maybe email them, maybe they will release a vB supported version. I know i would be interested in it if they did.

I didnt like the vB version i came across, actually they had two options and it was just too fixed, not enough flexibility for what i wanted. I think the one i am referring to is at vBadvanced.com?

Comment

• HexOnxOnx
          • Apr 2003
          • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Champster
          It does indeed. Thank you.

I figured I woudl have to have someone intergrate this script with vb. To be honest, it seems to be the best I've come across because of addons you can use in conjunction with.

With your networking site, do you run on a shared, vps, or dedicated hosting plan?
          I am running it on a dedicated now. When my site started to get busy last week, it was still on a shared. I got tired of it lagging and sometimes getting the page cannot be found message.
          http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

• Champster
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by HexOnxOnx
            I am running it on a dedicated now. When my site started to get busy last week, it was still on a shared. I got tired of it lagging and sometimes getting the page cannot be found message.
            I'm at that point now with my existing forum. I'm one week away from going VPS with asmallorange.

Thanks a bunch.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...