X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fusion2
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Greps
    removing borders is a only matter of removing a few lines in CSS...
    Im a noob and havent been able to figure out how to do this. I can change the class from alt1 to alt2 etc. But, i couldnt find out where i could do this if i were using VBAdvanced as my main page.

Could you explain how?

Comment

• Greps
      • Feb 2006
      • 3.6.x

easy.

go to AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager
      select 'All Style Options' in the dropdown to the left and click Go
      scroll down to Table Border and clear the 'Extra CSS Attributes' box

it's the same with other design elements such as borders and colors, they can all be controlled from that page

Comment

• vBadvanced
        • Oct 2001

Originally posted by Greps
        rumor has been going around that he is working on a blog for a very long time. but in reality, I don't think a blog from vBAdvanced wis going to happen because Brian is with Zoints now, and has other priorities.
        Actually, the rumor would be correct. It's been in development for the last few months now and will be ready for beta testing in the coming weeks.
        Spread Peace,
        Brian Gunter

vBadvanced | EDMPlanet

Comment

• Greps
          • Feb 2006
          • 3.6.x

so much for rumors, eh?

then may I ask ff that new product of yours will have the same destiny as vBA Links and vBA CMPS? I'm talking, of course, about high quality products which are released and forgotten for months or even years, with updates released only to make those products compatible with the newest version of vB. that, in my opinion, is the biggest weakness of vBA producs, both past (vBA Gallery) and present.

frequent updates + quality = success.

Comment

• WonderWorm
            • Jun 2002

I haven't been too impressed with any of the current forum blog stuff for any forum software I have come across. Over 3 years ago I made my own and ended up turning it into a blogging service. I guess it just depends on your taste in blogs. I would love to see what vBulletin would do with blogging.

Comment

• HenrikHansen
              • Jul 2004
              • 3.8.x

Has anyone experience with how Zoints local in practice can be used as a blog? http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...hreadid=130946
              Europanet.dk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...