• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lovinmysailor
    • Aug 2006

I have a question about TOS

Where is VB TOS?
    Here is my question.....
    Someone was a member of a group but the they decided they didnt want to be. You delete their account. Now they harass you to go in and take out all their information or they are going to contact VB and have the site shut down. First what i dont get is what information. She wants me to go through her posts and delete all her stuff. My question is can she really do anything f i dont? I dont have time to go through her posts and delete everything she shouldnt have posted it in my forums if she didnt want it there. My friends say i am covered because I have this in my TOS
    Any information you post is at your discretion (as long as it does not violate OPSEC or another part of this agreement) and is not the responsibility of the administrative staff should you leave the website by choice or otherwise. Any image sent for a Lovinmysailor.com feature (such as the slide show or a banner) implies that lovinmysailor.com has your complete consent to use the photo for said feature. Images can be removed by request, as we are able, but never by demand.

So am I ok or what? TIA
  • Freesteyelz
    • Jan 2006

Your website, your rules. The vB TOS has nothing to do with your situation.

Comment

• Puhleez
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Freesteyelz
      Your website, your rules. The vB TOS has nothing to do with your situation.
      Astounding quote.

Comment

• Neal-UK
        • Feb 2004

If it's clearly stated in the rules that information wont be deleted when banned for "posts reading correct" reasons or to prevent them from registering again, even better.

End of the day, they agreed to it when they registered.
        [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

• Freesteyelz
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Puhleez
          Astounding quote.
          I thought it was quite good myself.

Comment

• tubedogg
            • Feb 2001

This person obviously severely misunderstands the relationship between vB/Jelsoft and yourself. Unless you have an unlicensed copy of vBulletin and that person has proof of it, Jelsoft will ignore them.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...