X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • formul8
    • Apr 2006
    • 3.5.x

Great graphic/logo creator software?

I am pretty good knowledge and capabilty to create logos and graphics. I would like to make great looking banners and sig pics for my site www.thirdgentech.com.

What is a recommendation for a good, affordable program? I would LOVE to buy Adobe Photoshop pro, but at $1,100 it is too much money for me.

I looked at GIMP, but this is more set up than I want to do.

Thanks!
  • Sergio68
    • May 2002
    • 6.0.X

I like this : http://www.thelogocreator.com/
    Next step, Photoshop
    Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
    Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

• andrewpfeifer
      • Oct 2000
      • 3.5.x

Adobe Illustrator is actually a very common program for making logos/etc. The ability to use vector based graphics that allow for unlimited scaling is very benefical.

Sorry, that doesn't really help with the affordable part of your question, just thought I'd share some information with ya.
      - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

• cyburbia
        • Aug 2001
        • 3.7.x

The Gimp has an awkward interface, but it can do about 95% of the things Adobe Photoshop can do. It just does them differently.

Adobe Photoshop Elements is often bundled in new hardware, expecially scanners. Buying a scanner bundled with Photoshop Elements is far less expensive than buying a full-blown copy of Photoshop.

Inkscape is an open-source vector drawing program. I never used it, but you might want to have a look at it. Expect the same UI quirks that many (but not all) open source programs have.
        Cyburbia Forums - a third place for urban planners
        http://www.cyburbia.org/forums

Comment

• Xtremefoob
          • Jun 2006

Premium logo creation software. Make your own logos for web or print. Over 10.000 logo icons & 1000 logo templates are included

AAA Logo Rocks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...