Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chousho
    replied
    Originally posted by MrNase
    I really wonder how stoned the developers were.

Not only the new style is ugly, the arrow at the right side of the tab bar is useless and changing Alt+S to something else is nothing more than a bad joke.

What comes next..? Total integration to Vista - leaving us Mac users alone? I hate to say it but it's time for a new browser! Shiira looks very nice, it's clean and simple.
    Actually I like the new style, but I hate the fact that they got rid of the X on the right and replaced it with a tab... thing. I use that X every time I close a window, and now each one has their own instead? I can't tell which tab is current since I open so many, as all the difference is just bold or regular font. I need that X back in the far right!
    hahaha

I wouldn't jump browsers over a beta just yet.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    I really wonder how stoned the developers were.

Not only the new style is ugly, the arrow at the right side of the tab bar is useless and changing Alt+S to something else is nothing more than a bad joke.

What comes next..? Total integration to Vista - leaving us Mac users alone? I hate to say it but it's time for a new browser! Shiira looks very nice, it's clean and simple.

Leave a comment:

• Yves R.
    replied
    Originally posted by Quillz
    It's been moved to Alt+Shift+S. It's stupid, I know. Alt+S is now a hotkey to access your history. I wish there was a way to alter this; I preferred how it was before.
    Thanks

It's very stupid :/

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by dilbert
    One thing I miss, is Roboform doesn't work. They only make updates for full versions, not beta's.
    The only time I ever used Roboform was when it was bundled with Maxthon. I didn't even know it was a standalone application.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by dilbert
    One thing I miss, is Roboform doesn't work. They only make updates for full versions, not beta's.
    Thankfully the built in Password function works on 99% of the site I use.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc
    It's me or all accesskey (like Alt + S for save a post) didn't work anymore with this version? Is there a new option in Firefox for this function or not?
    It's been moved to Alt+Shift+S. It's stupid, I know. Alt+S is now a hotkey to access your history. I wish there was a way to alter this; I preferred how it was before.

Leave a comment:

• dilbert
    replied
    Here's a link to the non-ftp page: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-beta.html
    Here's a link to the English version (US): Firefox 2.0 Beta 2
    Here's the Beta 2 directory to get another version: Click here.

Leave a comment:

• dilbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy
    Thanks for the link Quillz. I have been using it for a day now and Beta 2 rocks! No problems what so ever.

Leave a comment:

• dilbert
    replied
    Here's a link to the English version (US): Firefox 2.0 Beta 2
    Here's the Beta 2 directory to get another version: Click here.
    OK, here's the funny thing, I couldn't open this link in FF, had to use IE to get it.
    Originally posted by Chousho
    Ohh, beta 2. Will my 1.5.0.6 still work if I install this in another dir?
    I have them both open.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Thanks for the link Quillz. I have been using it for a day now and Beta 2 rocks! No problems what so ever.

Leave a comment:

• Yves R.
    replied
    It's me or all accesskey (like Alt + S for save a post) didn't work anymore with this version? Is there a new option in Firefox for this function or not?

Leave a comment:

• Yves R.
    replied
    A new function in this beta: you can select the tab you want with the arrow at the right of the tab line

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied
    I hope they're not planning on building in Skype like I had read. Is this included, or will it be an extension?

I'd rather have the option to have just a base browser with nothing fancy.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Oh that's bad.. The new style is butt ugly.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by MrNase
    Has the default style been changed?! See how my Firefox 2.0 Beta 2 looks like.
    That's what the UI looks like on my [WinXP] Beta 2, except the tabs aren't quite as rounded.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...