• WurkAnimal
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

WOW what is this !?

Does anyone know what that thing is?
  • daemon
    • Jun 2003
    • 3.5.x

I don't know what it is, but why not just get it into a jar and take it down to a natural history museum or a zoo and ask to see an entomologist?
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

• Neal-UK
      • Feb 2004

Nice video find there NashTax. Weird thing indeed, take it it's not your video then?
      [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

• DirectPixel
        • Jan 2002
        • 3.5.x

Hardly alien. Seems to me like it's an obscure/rare type of catterpillar.

Look at the fur and the leg movements. I highly doubt that "alien" creatures would strangely evolve the exact same methods of movement (look at the wave-like movement of the legs) as Earthly creatures, in the same size and shape as caterpillars, nonetheless.

Besides, where's its spaceship?
        :)

Comment

• Tailfeathers
          • Jun 2004
          • 3.6.x

This is on YouTube. According to who took the video, it is a caterpillar from Bolivia. Don't know its name though.
          This is a caterpillar that Andrew found on the patio. When you touch it, it rolls up into a ball. He says it is a "Puss" caterpillar. God is astounding in th...
          Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

• xjuliox
            • Sep 2005
            • 3.7.x

That thing is big to fit in a jar.
            Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

• Creepshow
              • May 2005
              • 3.5.x

Awww. He's cute.
              "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• WurkAnimal
                • Aug 2005
                • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Creepshow
                Awww. He's cute.
                .... Take him home with you and pet him like a hamster.. I would stand on the ****

Comment

• WurkAnimal
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Neal-UK
                  Nice video find there NashTax. Weird thing indeed, take it it's not your video then?
                  Thanks Neal, no it isn't my video, I found it on the best site around -- Break.com!

Comment

• Floris
                    • Dec 2001

Not even youtube?
                    It seems every possible video on the net is shared through youtube these days

Comment

• Mainer82
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by DirectPixel

Look at the fur and the leg movements. I highly doubt that "alien" creatures would strangely evolve the exact same methods of movement (look at the wave-like movement of the legs) as Earthly creatures, in the same size and shape as caterpillars, nonetheless.

Don't start with the evolution junk... BTW the bug looks interesting. I wonder what it looks like when it morphs into a butterfly.

Comment

• andrewpfeifer
                        • Oct 2000
                        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Ogden2k
                        Don't start with the evolution junk... BTW the bug looks interesting. I wonder what it looks like when it morphs into a butterfly.

Oh wait, someone snapped their fingers and we all appeared.

No matter what you believe, you can't say that some type of evolution didn't occur. Whether that is microevolution, macroevolution, or something in between, I guarantee you that all of the species on Earth are not exactly the same today as they were millions of years ago.
                        - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

• Mainer82
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 1.1.x

Originally posted by andrewpfeifer
                          Oh wait, someone snapped their fingers and we all appeared.

No matter what you believe, you can't say that some type of evolution didn't occur. Whether that is microevolution, macroevolution, or something in between, I guarantee you that all of the species on Earth are not exactly the same today as they were millions of years ago.
                          I'm sure you can.

Comment

• MGM
                            • Aug 2002
                            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by DirectPixel

So you're telling me, that with the billions and billions of different species on Earth, there isnt the slightest possibility that an alien lifeform (or even an alien bug on a planet FULL of billions and billions of species) could possibly look like any of those species, including a caterpillar?

MGM out

Comment

• tgillespie
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 3.7.x

Originally posted by MGM
                              So you're telling me, that with the billions and billions of different species on Earth, there isnt the slightest possibility that an alien lifeform (or even an alien bug on a planet FULL of billions and billions of species) could possibly look like any of those species, including a caterpillar?

MGM out
                              Nope, aliens are slimmy, have big heads, long arms, and black eyes. Its true. I've seen one.
                              Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...