• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BamaStangGuy
    Banned
    • Mar 2004
    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by TalkMilitary
    USSR press was quite different, thank you very much.

As far as your hoping the Iraqi's put the WMD to good use, I sure hope you did not mean that the way I read it.

Either way, a poor topic to be discussed here.
    Just goes to show you that there are sick people like Greps in this world that would wish harm on others in the way that he just did. Sickening

Comment

• Cole2026
      • Apr 2004
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Greps
      you know, press in US is no better than what it was like USSR. filled with utter bull**** and propaganda. I especially love the rants about poor and 'heroic' US soldiers who were killed in YET ANOTHER sandy country US were dumb enough to invade. oh well, lets hope iraqis manage to put those WMDs to good use. *cough*
      I believe it was Jefferson, whom believed that revolution will and must occur every x years for the American Government to survive. When I first read that, I thought to myself that he was out of his mind. Now, although, I'm actually thinking that he may have been very right. Time + Power = Corruption, we have given the government waaay too much time, and waay too much power over us, IMO, it's time again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...