Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SwedenYellow
    • Jun 2006

New MTV Show

Just wondering if anybody caught that new show Fast Inc., I saw it the other day and it was def a dope show. If anybody is into cars at all or likes reality shows that rather focus on the actions than the boring emotions of the people, i would suggest you check it out, comes on MTV mondays night at 1030, or you can check out some of the extra stuff at MTV's overdrive
  • Quillz
    • Nov 2004
    • 5.0.X

Another new show? MTV has like 20 new shows a season, and nearly all of them get cancelled.
    Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz
      Another new show? MTV has like 20 new shows a season, and nearly all of them get cancelled.
      They try to hard to be 'edgey'. There is nothing worth watching on that channel anymore. How they are still able to call it 'music television' I'll never know.

Comment

• Kimmi
        • Jan 2006

Yea i seen it its ok.. but i think pimp my ride better. MTV will never be like it use to be in the 80s when all they played was music..they had to ruin a good thing

Comment

• Joe Page
          • Sep 2002

MTV isn't that good I don't think thesedays, shame really.

Comment

• Quillz
            • Nov 2004
            • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Kimmi
            Yea i seen it its ok.. but i think pimp my ride better. MTV will never be like it use to be in the 80s when all they played was music..they had to ruin a good thing
            What's really bad was that MTV2 was supposed to be only music videos. And like six months later, they just moved all the failed MTV shows to MTV2.
            Forums

Comment

• BamaStangGuy
              Banned
              • Mar 2004
              • 3.6.x

Another new show that doesn't involve music on Music Television?

Now that is a shocker.

I am really into cars and can honestly say I seriously doubt it is worth watching. The fact that the word "dope" was used to describe the show further confirms my thinking.

Comment

• harmor
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Quillz
                What's really bad was that MTV2 was supposed to be only music videos. And like six months later, they just moved all the failed MTV shows to MTV2.
                Well there's 'MTV Jams' and 'MTV Hits' that play music all the time.

Comment

• 3globules
                  • Jan 2007

To top it all off, MTV-style programming is tarting to seep into parent network CBS' primetime lineup. Case in point: Armed and Famous, wherein former MTV stars Jack Osbourne and Jackass' Wee-Man enter the Muncie Indiana police academy. Apparently, hilarity ensues. My question is, why isn't this on MTV? Seems a bit adult for network TV.

Comment

• Joe Gronlund
                    • Nov 2001
                    • 3.8.x

We dont get MTV up here, on regular/digital cable anyway.
                    I assume its available via Satellite..
                    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

• Quillz
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund
                      We dont get MTV up here, on regular/digital cable anyway.
                      I assume its available via Satellite..
                      Isn't MMUSA or something similar available in Canada? I think that's just rebranded MTV, although I'm probably wrong. (Although I recall when I was in Vancouver that there was a dedicated MTV Canada.)
                      Forums

Comment

• Chousho
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 3.8.x

I remember watching MTV for the cartoons late at night (late for me back then in the early/mid 90's). Beavis & Butthead, Aeon Flux, The Maxx and some show with a guy who had a huge head.

Road Rules and Real World or whatever they're called? Eh...

I don't really watch much TV anymore, let alone MTV.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...