Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr_Butter
    • Apr 2005

peace out

I'm not too much of a regular here anymore but I thought I'd say goodbye anyways. I've decided to leave vBulletin, not because I don't like it, but because my forums never really took off and it wasn't practical to pay another year for it.

It's been really fun hanging out with the guys that I used to hang out with and It's been fun helping all the people that I used to back in November in the support forums. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Shoutouts to:

Derek- My first vBFriend @ #vbfans
    Floris- You're a really nice guy and I had so much fun with you and skype and #vbans
    ManagerJosh-You're just cool homie
    vBCorolla-You're just cool too
    Steve-I think we all know why. You are the god at support.
    Chroder-haha I forgot you my bad. Yeah you're really cool too. Probably my second vBFriend.

I'm sure I forgot some people but you know who you are!

Pz out on May 30th 2006...when my license expires.

-Rafael "ATI4EVER" Lopez

oh and idle #vbfans if you're a vbfan

P.S. vBulletin is awesome software and you guys do an awesome job supporting it. I would DEFINATELY buy it again if I felt a need to.
    Last edited by Mr_Butter; Thu 18 May '06, 6:40pm.

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Sorry to hear that your forums never took off. Good luck in whatever you do.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
      • Jun 2002

Aww Raf..sorry to see ya go . Come back soon
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Steve F
        • May 2005
        • 3.5.x

You'll be back Is there life after vBulletin?

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

I've tried .. Steve-F.

But I couldn't find the answer, so I posted it on a forum .. 5 views, nobody replied.

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

Originally posted by ATI4EVER
            I'm not too much of a regular here anymore but I thought I'd say goodbye anyways. I've decided to leave vBulletin, not because I don't like it, but because my forums never really took off and it wasn't practical to pay another year for it.

It's been really fun hanging out with the guys that I used to hang out with and It's been fun helping all the people that I used to back in November in the support forums. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Shoutouts to:

Derek- My first vBFriend @ #vbfans
            Floris- You're a really nice guy and I had so much fun with you and skype and #vbans
            ManagerJosh-You're just cool homie
            vBCorolla-You're just cool too
            Steve-I think we all know why. You are the god at support.
            Chroder-haha I forgot you my bad. Yeah you're really cool too. Probably my second vBFriend.

I'm sure I forgot some people but you know who you are!

Pz out on May 30th 2006...when my license expires.

-Rafael "ATI4EVER" Lopez

oh and idle #vbfans if you're a vbfan

P.S. vBulletin is awesome software and you guys do an awesome job supporting it. I would DEFINATELY buy it again if I felt a need to.
            ati4ever, we will play some cs:s soon again once my driver doesn't freeze in games

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...