X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tgillespie
    • Dec 2002
    • 3.7.x

Lost or 24

I have quite a bit of free time coming up and decided to fill some of that time with a TV series. I am trying to decide whether to watch season 3 of 24 or season 1 of Lost. I am a huge 24 fan and absolutely loved season 1 of 24. Season 2 was good, but not as good. I forced myself not to watch season 3 as it was taking up to much school time. My friend highly recommends watching Lost, but after watching episode 1, I don't know if its up my ally. Thanks for voting.
    24 Season 3
    41.86%
    Lost Season 1
    58.14%
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography
  • IDN
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.5.x

I never liked Lost, my vote goes for 24. I don't watch either though.
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

• Vile
      • Jul 2002
      • 3.6.x

24 is decent, but meh...It's not in the same league as Lost IMO

Lost without a doubt. Although some episodes (more recently, season 2) have been so so, the writers end up redeeming themselves with such great writing for most of the episodes.

As little time I have for TV though, lately I find myself watching Prison Break as well.

You owe it to yourself to at least check out a few more episodes of Lost...The show is very addicting - great story, great characters, great writing.
      Webmaster / Administrator
      www.MegaGames.com
      www.MGForums.com

Comment

• Webnower
        • Sep 2004
        • 3.7.x

Season 3 of 24 is probably one of the best, the supporting actors in that one are incredible.

Comment

• peterska2
          • Oct 2003
          • 3.7.x

I didn't see Season 3 of 24 as I only started watching it at season 4 although I did get the DVD's and started watching season 1 just didn't finish it before season 5 came on TV so I can't comment on that too much apart from to say that if it is anything like the other seasons that I have seen either in whole or in part, then it will be good.

Lost season 1 was very good IMO. I can't wait for season 2 to start (we are always a few weeks behind in the UK). Some parts of it made you think WTF?? but then it would all become a bit clearer. Some parts are still a mystery making you wanna watch season 2 to find out why some things happen and why others don't.

Actually thinking about it, I might have seen part of season 3 of 24 before I moved house. If I did it would only have been about 4 episodes though. I know I didn't watch season 4 in it's entirity when it was running on TV the first time as I was in hospital for most of the season, so watched some on video that my folks taped and the rest when it was repeated. I think I started doing season 3 by video tape too but after a few weeks gave up as I wasn't seeing my folks every week to get the tape off them. (I lived at the opposite end of the country then and didn't have satellite TV )

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

51% for 24
            49% for Lost

so i voted 24.

Comment

• WurkAnimal
              • Aug 2005
              • 3.5.x

Lost Season 1 for me.

Comment

• Dean C
                • Mar 2002
                • 3.5.x

S02 of LOST hasn't been as good as S01, but season1 was incredible. I watched it all in a 2day marathon. Tis' that addictive
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• chrispadfield
                  • Aug 2000

A hard one, 24 was probably my top show until Lost came out. Series 3 of 24 was very good, much better than series 4 is but still Lost is far more original now.

I would watch both
                  Christopher Padfield
                  Web Based Helpdesk
                  DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

• GamerzWorld
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 3.5.x

Difficult one. Watch 24 if I was you (I voted lost though oO)

Comment

• Steve F
                      • May 2005
                      • 3.5.x

Have you seen that episode of South Park in which they had a counter how many times the word sh*t was said? They should have one in 24 for the phrase 'or millions of people will die' :P

My vote goes for 24 though - similar plot every season but great entertainment.

Comment

• Kier
                        Former Lead Developer, vBulletin
                        • Sep 2000

I thought 24 season 3 was a bit disappointing compared to 1 and 4 especially...

However, on balance my vote would go to 24, as good as Lost is.

Comment

• Chroder
                          • Dec 2002

24 of course! Lost is good, but I find 24 more entertaining.

Lost season 2 got a bit boring for a while, too, but it's back up to speed now.

Comment

• MGM
                            • Aug 2002
                            • 3.6.x

Lost IMO. I havent watched 24 but plan to, however, I doubt I'd like it more than Lost. Lost is my second fav tv show atm, alongside Battlestar Galactica (highly reccomend if you havent seen it).

MGM out

Comment

• tgillespie
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 3.7.x

I picked 24 Season 3. Adding up the results from vB.com and my site, 24 won, but by a small margin. I am in hour 8 and must say the first few episodes were great, but 6-8 screwed up 1-5. Anyone else think the fact that Jack organizied the entire thing was very unpractical?
                              Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...