X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Google's Adsence Ads - Input Field ???

I never seen this in an any Google's Adsence Ads before and it had no link to advertiser, other than what you see here ' Ads By Google '. I am just wondering if anyone else came across this too. I already email googles on why no links shows when you hover the mouse pointer over it.

This stuff seem to be from account I think?

*EDIT* It is a search field, I could not figure why that was showning instead of my ads.
    Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Mon 6 Mar '06, 8:01pm.
  • andrewpfeifer
    • Oct 2000
    • 3.5.x

Originally posted by NicksForum.net
    I never seen this in an any Google's Adsence Ads before and it had no link to advertiser, other than what you see here ' Ads By Google '. I am just wondering if anyone else came across this too. I already email googles on why no links shows when you hover the mouse pointer over it.

This stuff seem to be from account I think?

*EDIT* It is a search field, I could not figure why that was showning instead of my ads.

That will show up if the page isn't targetted. It's equivalent to PSA's with the normal ads.
    - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

• MRGTB
      • May 2005

Thats a "service adds banner", in other words it's not grabbed the information yet to display the keywords as a proper banner link. just give it time. I uses the same box for mine and it can take a while on some at times.

Comment