Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 Most Famous People In the WORLD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dreamer81
    And i have no idea who brent wilson is.
    BamaStangGuy = Brent Wilson.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

    Comment


    • #32
      anyone ever recognized that the majority of the worlds population does not live in the blessed united states of america? 1/6 lives in china. the other 2/6 live in asia.
      selling kawaiiNation.com

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by rin
        1/6 lives in china. the other 2/6 live in asia.
        China, as it turns out, is also in Asia.
        :)

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by tgillespie
          The ratio is even though. The artists I mentioned are the top artists in America, therefore, the top artists in the rest of the world as well.
          Phah... I'm afraid you are looking at the world through american tinted spectacles. Typical of what many expect I'm afraid, which is a great shame.
          John

          Comment


          • #35
            1. Mohamed Hatem
            2. Wa'el Abd El-Samd
            3. Hassan Wagdy
            4. Reda El-Shiekh
            5. Amin Abd El-Tawwab
            I think Those are the most unfamous people in the World!
            $post[signature]

            Comment


            • #36
              Hmm, that's a tough one I'd have to say...

              1. George W. Bush
              2. Saddam Husein
              3. Michael Jackson
              4. Bill Gates
              5. Tom Cruise

              Not really in any specific order, although I think they're pretty much in the top 100 or so.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TheMusicMan
                Phah... I'm afraid you are looking at the world through american tinted spectacles. Typical of what many expect I'm afraid, which is a great shame.
                Take a look around the internet, and what do you see? Its called globalization. Looking at the international MSN sites, every single music section features artists from America. Not trying to be arrogant, but just stating the fact that the world enjoys American Pop Culture.
                Last edited by tgillespie; Sun 5th Feb '06, 7:31pm.
                Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by rin
                  anyone ever recognized that the majority of the worlds population does not live in the blessed united states of america? 1/6 lives in china. the other 2/6 live in asia.
                  That will change in a sneeze, if you get the punn? or do count your chickens before they hatch? You get where I am going with this? cough! cough!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by NicksForum.net
                    That will change in a sneeze, if you get the punn? or do count your chickens before they hatch? You get where I am going with this? cough! cough!
                    That was totally uncalled for. And as an Asian myself, I take offense to this. A lot.
                    :)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by DirectPixel
                      That was totally uncalled for. And as an Asian myself, I take offense to this. A lot.
                      If you take offence on that, then why do you not complain to the Chinese goverment for creating such a virus? It was a man made problem that created this virus that will be a killer world wide. My girlfriend just told me that you must have thin skin, as she does not see the problem with what was posted? She from Fuzhou in the Fujian Province, must be more harden people on that side of the world. I am glad I did not poke fun on religious icon's, if I did would you burn cars, buildings and call for the death of a nation?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X