$11,000 with Google AdSense? Does this work?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Creepshow
    • May 2005
    • 3.5.x

$11,000 with Google AdSense? Does this work?

http://www.adsensevideos.com/ -- I just found this, and it's basically a video showing you how to make thousands with Google AdSense, with a program. Anyone know if it works? Worth investing the money? Or do you think it's a con?

I'm debating whether to get it or not....

What do you guys think?
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!
  • conqsoft
    • Jul 2003
    • 3.6.x

Well, I'm only half way through the video, but everything he is telling you is common sense, and already known. Nothing groundbreaking there. The Google Adsense blog has lots of tips also.

Still watching....
    vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• Vtec44
      • Jan 2005
      • 3.7.x

No it's not worthy (didn't see the video). You can't possibly earn that much without real traffic or cheating in someway.
      So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

• conqsoft
        • Jul 2003
        • 3.6.x

It doesn't do anything for you that you can't do yourself, for free.

It gives you a list of high paying keywords - available free already.

It tells you which ad formats/positions work best - Google Adsense blog already gives tips on this, plus, it varies WIDELY from site to site and audience to audience, so the results he gives you won't necessarily apply to your site. Best to try different formats/positions on your own site (use the Channel feature heavily) and see what works best for YOU. It doesn't take long to see trends.

It gives you a lot of canned content/articles you can use on your site - Again, can easily find create content on your own. How much of their canned content do you think will actually apply to the subject of your site anyway?
        vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

More than possible, some people bring in way more. It helps offset the costs of bandwidth

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
            • Feb 2005
            • 1.1.x

He does not metion that keywords are regional base, if I had for example ' Asbestos Cancer ' and it is paying $20.00 per click % for advertisement in Florida, well if I was in Ohio I would not get that amount per click %. This is all regional base words and only work if you know which are in you region at a certain time.

Comment

• LeeD
              • Jun 2004

I brought in quite a bit more than that in the first 11 days of this month...
              Crazy $16,000 Contest - Biggest Forum Contest of the Century!

Comment

• MRGTB
                • May 2005

Yeah, you can quite easy find a list of top paying keyword on sites. With some being Cancer, Asbestos.

But I also hear that if you on purpose create a site that targets the best paid keywords only. It can get you banned from google adsence as it's classed as cheating if your site is created in such a way with content to only target the best keywords alone. Not sure if this is true, read it on some site somewhere.

Also in that video why would he want to hide the "keywords", sound to me like another buy this for £50 scam to me, when I would'nt be suprised if it's he's software. A bit like "4 wheels to a fortune" years ago.

Plus like Consoft said, there is nothing out of the ordinary in that video.
                Last edited by MRGTB; Thu 12 Jan '06, 5:31pm.

Comment

• MRGTB
                  • May 2005

Here was a site I found quick that lists some top adsence words, Scroll down the page.

vaughns-1-pagers.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, vaughns-1-pagers.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• DirectPixel
                    • Jan 2002
                    • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Gary Bolton
                    Here was a site I found quick that lists some top adsence words, Scroll down the page.

http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/inte...ying-words.htm
                    So basically, if you start a medical website and market towards some weird medical syndromes and get a couple of clicks, you'll be rollin' in dough!
                    :)

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 1.1.x

None of those keywords mean absolutely nothing to you or I, it is base on region and the country you are in. If I had top 100 keywords listed on my forum, I would not even come close on the percentage pay out these website's claim are getting. Go email google and they will tell you it is done by where you live in the world.

Comment

• WurkAnimal
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 3.5.x

I'm also interested in this. Google still havent accsepted my site

Comment

• MRGTB
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by NicksForum.net
                          None of those keywords mean absolutely nothing to you or I, it is base on region and the country you are in. If I had top 100 keywords listed on my forum, I would not even come close on the percentage pay out these website's claim are getting. Go email google and they will tell you it is done by where you live in the world.
                          So lets say for example like the guy above said, if he ran a law, loan or medical site (which seem to use high paying keywords). Your saying if he had Cancer or Asbestos listed in his adds, he's only going to get paid so much depending on were he lives?

If that's the case how do you go about finding out which keywords pay the most in the country were you live? ie: USA, England, Canada etc.

So then a person would know what's best topics to cover for high paying keywords based on were he lives as an individual to get maximum cash from the adds clicked
                          Last edited by MRGTB; Fri 13 Jan '06, 7:44am.

Comment

• Dustin07
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 3.5.x

does anyone feel comfortable sharing how much they are making through adsense... or the UV they are receiving as well?

Comment

• MRGTB
                              • May 2005

Thats against the Google TOS I think

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...