Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eyetricks
    • May 2001

Forum Find

First of all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not about to spam the bulletin board in any way! James Limm, a project manager here at vBulletin actually suggested that I drop a mention about our new site in this message board as it applies to many people.

I just launched a new site called Forum Find ( http://www.forumfind.com ) which is a directory devoted to forums, discussion boards, bulletin boards, etc.

I would encourage everyone with a vBulletin forum to stop by and add your link to the appropriate category.

Please bear with us as we are still figuring out which categories to add. If you don't see your listed, just put it in the Miscellaneous section and we'll see that it gets moved to its own category as we build up the directory.

Thanks, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me an email.

Regards,
    Brad
    Last edited by eyetricks; Fri 18 May '01, 6:06pm.
  • Platinum
    • Jan 2001

Actually, this looks like a wonderful idea I'm going to the site now.

I'm always looking for new VBBs to post at

Platinum

Comment

• eyetricks
      • May 2001

Thanks for your compliments!

We're starting to get more and more people adding links, so if you run a forum please stop by and submit your site!

Regards,
      Brad
      Forum Find

Comment

• Haakon
        • Jan 2001

There goes my allforums.net development , I`ll add my board though

Comment

• fastforward
          • Nov 2000

Originally posted by Haakon
          There goes my allforums.net development , I`ll add my board though
          The net would be a pretty sad place if there was only *one* of everything. Go ahead and develop it; there's always room for another
          http://britishexpats.com/ - British expatriate community

Comment

• jrwap
            • Jul 2000

How about an automotive catigory?
            LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

Comment

• eyetricks
              • May 2001

An automotive category is a great idea and one has just been added.

We've been adding new categories as the links come in, so you can always put your sites in the miscellaneous category and if your sites topic warrants its own category it will be added.

I also agree that having more than one of everything in life is always beneficial!

Regards,
              Brad
              Forum Find

Comment

• Haakon
                • Jan 2001

ok then maybe I`ll develop it later, you`ve allready got competition though from EVA2000. Hope your directory succeeds!
                To be honest the original idea was to make a board with every category in it. But I figured I wouldn`t have earned anything from it just hard work.

Comment

• eyetricks
                  • May 2001

I'm not familiar with EVA2000, I'll have to have a look at it.

Comment

• eyetricks
                    • May 2001

I just wanted to thank all forum owners who submitted their website to ForumFind.com . Hopefully we'll have the most complete listing of forums on the Internet in no time!

Regards,
                    Brad

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...