• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BamaStangGuy
    Banned
    • Mar 2004
    • 3.6.x

Does anyone else not sleep?

5:00AM here and I am not even tired... wtf!

Oh well

Yes I have sleeping problems. The doctor is trying to work them out, but so far everything he has put me on has failed.

Comment

• patriotcow
      • Nov 2004

Just change your schedule is what I do.... Sleep for 12 hours and say awake for 36 hours

Comment

• WurkAnimal
        • Aug 2005
        • 3.5.x

On the weekends, I don't sleep, I think it's because of the exitment I get that it's the weekend. The weekdays I sleep .

Comment

• MGM
          • Aug 2002
          • 3.6.x

lol, if I didn't have class and work to look forward to in the morning, I probably wouldn't sleep either and instead spend my time bringing up my ranks in various Xbox games and working on my site

MGM out

Comment

• zappsan
            • Sep 2004
            • 3.8.x

I don't sleep much, spending too many hours on the internet...
            I really need more sleep :/
            *Insert text here* :)

Comment

Is anybody taking meds for their sleeping troubles? The doctor put me on Trazodone (50 mg a night) and I had to stop taking it due to side effects. Then I was on Mirtazapine (Remeron) (30 mg a night) and it didn't work at all.

Comment

• Dean C
                • Mar 2002
                • 3.5.x

I'm going to try Camomile this week:

Put it in an incense burner (hot water with a candle below). I'm assured that it makes you very sleepy
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• Caiman
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 3.6.x

My internet addiciton is destroying both my personal and academic life! Bah.
                  Aye

Comment

• KingSpade
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3.5.x

Chamomile doesn't really work for me, been there already . I've sipped probably all the tea stores around here sell as well as many from local shops that can bring in things others cannot.

Herbal remedies have helped with sickeness and the flu, but not for my sleeping habbits. I am lucky to get 5 hours of sleep per night.

The past week has been rather intensive as well and I still can't get anymore sleep than I already am. I was hanging sheetrock, laying hardwood flooring, painting and working 2-3 saws - still was very active after 3 consecutive 12-14 hour work days.

Afterwards, came home to work at SON and help Jason and Michael.

Never taken medication though.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                      Former Customer Support Manager
                      • Jul 2000

I have a couple of sleep disorders that keep me from getting a good night's sleep.

One of them is Restless Leg Syndrome that has gotten noticeably worst over the last few months. The good news is that there is now a medication for this that I've been taking for 2 weeks and it wworks great. The bad news is that even with insurance this medicine costs about $51/month and I'll need to take it for the rest of my life.

The other problem is Night Terrors. This usually is a childhood problem and is very rare in adults. Nonetheless I've got it. Usually at least once a week I will have a night terror that creates extreme panic and I'll wake up yelling and screaming in the middle of the night. Scares the hell out of my wife when I do that.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Bad_i_BILL
                        • May 2004
                        • 1.1.x

I have to take Ambien EVERYDAY.

Bad thing is, it is intended to be a temporary solution.

Comment

• TruthElixirX
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 3.6.x

I've been sleeping less as of late. I get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night.

Comment

• Cromulent
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3.8.x

I never sleep properly in the summer, although I guess that is natural. I can get away with five hours a night, in the winter though I need eight to nine and still feel tired after that much .

Comment

• MRGTB
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                              Yes I have sleeping problems. The doctor is trying to work them out, but so far everything he has put me on has failed.
                              It's called the "internet" disease

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...