• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roosevelt
    • Jul 2004
    • 5.0.X

PhotoshopCity.com Toplist

Hello everyone,
    I've been thinking about posting this... but was kind of confused. Because it could be a some form of advertising and also could help other webmasters to receive some extra traffic in their site. Anyways, if this post violates vbulletin forum terms, feel free to do what you want to do with this thread.

Now the main thing. Recently I opened a topsite list in my website. But I figured most members/users in PhotoshopCity.com do not really own a website. So, they aren't signing up for it. If you wish to help me out by signing up in the PSC topsite list I will really appreciate it. Topsite list is also similar to a community forum. Like, if you visit a forum and see no ones there, you really might not wish to sign-up. So, same with a website top list, people don't really sign-up unless they see some sites over there. So, if you guys could sign-up and list your website it will give PhotoshopCity.com top list some chance to expand.

:: FAQ ::

Q: Are trying to trick people to sign-up in the community, through topsite list?
    A: No. If I would, I would just pay people to make posts you know .

Q: What do we (webmasters) get out of this?
    A: People will visit your site more, to see your site ranking higer in a topsite list. Many users visit sites from a topsite list, so you will get extra visitors in your website.
    Out to Change the world!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...