• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WurkAnimal
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

Help me please!

Hello everyone,

I purchased a V Bulliten forum & licence a couple of weeks back. I've set that up by myself but I'm having a problem making a 'Home Page' my skills in photoshop are not good at all so I cannot make my own template. I've been trying to edit free templates but my html skills are not good too.

I'm asking if anybody will please give me help to make a 'Home Page' I've got the Template & everything here's what I want please.

On the Navagation Bar I woulld like Home Forum Contact Us Affiliate. When people click on Home it will just take them back to GamesTomb.com when people click on forum it will forward to my forum. When people click on Contact Us it will just forward to a thread in the forum and when people click on Affilate it will also, forward to a thread in the forums.

Were it says Subject 2 I want that deleted in the affliate bit I want the broken image to go & a buttom of the helpers chiose in there. I want the news what has been published also to go so I can add my own .

Also the banner I want it to say GamesTomb and in the slogan I want it to say "The Place To Talk About Games"

If you could do this for me please send me a P.M on the forums or E mail me or repy to this thread also add me to MSN. Thankyou ever so much it'll be apreasiated I've wanted this for adges it'll be a dream' come true .

E-Mail = [email protected]
    MSN = [email protected]

- Ritterz.
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Look @ list & place your question their instead of chit chat or vbulletin.org/forum
    Like to give you an answer but not sure if you own lic. I will wait til vB.com staff verify it.

Comment

• WurkAnimal
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.5.x

It is my own licence V Bulliten staff my web address is www.gamestomb.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...